Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Andy King

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why am I seeing rumours of him talking to Forest? 

Would be a good move for tbh. A mid table Championship team where he would excel and be a standout player. Forest will pay decent enough wages as they recenly got new owners. Plus he wouldn't have to move house.

Don't really see why transfer talk is still open to be honest. Wasn't it stated that a player had to be released before the deadline to enable them to move? 

Pretty sure the only place simmo and king can go before January is further affield i.e. America/Australia.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Simmo sign for a West Coast side, spends a lot of time in California.

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why am I seeing rumours of him talking to Forest? 

Despite the money they've got and the amount they've spent in the Summer on transfer incomings, Idon't think that they would be the best move for him imo.

They're rather struggling early on in the season, and they'll be under big pressure to at least finish in the play-off positions I'd say.

A club like Derby, who are well-backed and supported but who have admitted they're being tight with their own transfer dealings financially, would be more beneficial.

They have a decent team/squad, but he'll sure improve their CM options.

Edited by Wymeswold fox