Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Andy King

Kingy's been here for over 10 years now and sometimes I feel you can go stale being in the same place for so long. If he goes to Brighton on loan he'll have to work hard to establish himself in their side, which could help him and potentially us in the longer term. At the very least it would give him the chance to put himself in the shop window, I think he's now become 5th choice here, maybe even 6th choice when Mendy comes back.

2 hours ago, adam said:

Cheers for everything Andy but it's time to go. Not good enough anymore. 

I'd rather have him than Matty James, who is probably more skilful, but less effective. Plus James doesn't know where the goal is. 

• Haha 2

Just now, BoyJones said:

I'd rather have him than Matty James, who is probably more skilful, but less effective. Plus James doesn't know where the goal is. 

As much as I love Kingy, all you need to do is re-watch last weeks match to see that when fit Matty James is a far superior player.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BoyJones said:

Neither rip any trees up, both make the numbers up, admittedly James is always injured or coming back from injuries so hard to tell, but not the most mobile.

If we are to progress, we should be looking at competition for places, not just cover, so for me neither are good enough for regular first team football.

2 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Get Rid.

1 hour ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Andy king should never leave until he retires he may not be the best but he has been through everything with leicester a club hero in my eyes 

herewego.JPG

A good move for all concerned and has Kingy been as far from a first team place than he is now?

Ndidi, Sliva, Iborra and James are all ahead of him. Amartey can play there as well, Choudhury the next cab off the rank from the academy and a good chance that Mendy comes back and gets ahead of him.

Anyone know if it's a transfer or loan and if transfer what is the fee?

46 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

As much as I love Kingy, all you need to do is re-watch last weeks match to see that when fit Matty James is a far superior player.

Show me when James has changed a game in our favour, scored a goal that mattered or actually earned his salary. Don't dislike the guy, but he needs to step up big time and start performing consistently. I accept he is probably more talented, but he needs to translate that into consistent performances.

With Ndidi, Silva and Iborra, they are both looking like yesterday's men. 

1 hour ago, BoyJones said:

Have you seen Kings shooting lately?  And the only thing he effects is his bank balance