Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Andy King

45 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Middlesbrough and Sunderland interested in taking him on loan.

I hope Andy doesn’t go to Sunderland - yes they have the Coleman factor, but it really is a basket case of a club, whereas a two least Boro has a local chairman that gives a shit.

I imagine Boro would be more suited to his style too, given Pulis sides barely use a midfield ?

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I hope Andy doesn’t go to Sunderland - yes they have the Coleman factor, but it really is a basket case of a club, whereas a two least Boro has a local chairman that gives a shit.

I imagine Boro would be more suited to his style too, given Pulis sides barely use a midfield ?

tbf so do Derby and he's definitely a basket case 

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Bournemouth, Brighton, Palace, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Bristol City and Sheffield United all interested according to the Daily Mail.

All, apart from Sunderland, would be good options imo.

Bristol City or Middlesbrough, sides that are challenging for promotion, would be the best choices as feel he's mid-top Championship quality.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

Compare the loyalty of Mahrez to Andy King. Mahrez isnt fit to lace his boots.

I can see it now. MOTD tonight....

oh my god that sheer loyalty just bamboozled Everton’s defence to set up the third goal...

21 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'll thank him for being part of the new dawn of Leicester City after a decade of dog shit. I'll thank him for being the highest goal scoring central midfielder we've ever had. The season under Sven when he scored 16 goals was ridiculous. But i'll thank him most for his goals vs West Ham and Swansea that started the great escape and was typical of the man. He's had a fairy tale career, I hope he gets a testimonial here but truth be told his days are numbered I'd have thought if we are staying in the top half of the Premier League and challenging for Europe. But what a gig he's had. Top man.

Steady on Thracian!