Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Andy King

Just now, hackneyfox said:

Trees are interested apparently.

Would he still be a legend if he went there?

Our title winning captain played for Forest and O'Neill is a legend at Forest. It's not an issue.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

Compare the loyalty of Mahrez to Andy King. Mahrez isnt fit to lace his boots.

King will never be wanted by top clubs so there's no comparison.

If King was wanted by a side like Manchester City of course he's leave.

Edited by Fox92

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

The fact that you need fight and determination in a relegation battle neither of which king has. He'd be better off going to middlesborough. 

I remember King doing well during our Great Escape.

he can handle the pressure.

He's been loyal, I think Everton were interested years ago and he stuck with us King deserves a lot of respect 

15 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

The fact that you need fight and determination in a relegation battle neither of which king has. He'd be better off going to middlesborough. 

he was literally a huge part of our great escape, scoring two of the biggest goals that season. what a fu cking stupidly bad post. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

he was literally a huge part of our great escape, scoring two of the biggest goals that season. what a fu cking stupidly bad post. 

Yes of course your right he should go swansea and hell keep them up on his own. I mean he looked useless against fleetwood and got the run around against a 17 year old when they played man City. But theres no doubt they saw his worldie against southampton and thought 'we want some of that' 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Our title winning captain played for Forest and O'Neill is a legend at Forest. It's not an issue.

He came to us after he was there, so it's not the same.

You can't say you love Leicester, Leicester is your club, and then go to Forest. Shilton did that and he still splits opinion now.

It wouldn't reflect very well on him.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

I remember King doing well during our Great Escape.

he can handle the pressure.

He's been loyal, I think Everton were interested years ago and he stuck with us King deserves a lot of respect 

But they never actually put in a bid did they?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

What a ludicrously over bloated squad we had if we can lose 4 or 5 players with little impact.

Well I wanted to see Musa Ulloa and Slim gone and off the wage bill but more importantly out of the dressing room and to free up space on the bench to bring in a number 10 to challenge Okazaki as we have two number 9’s I’m happy with! Hoping Mahrez will stay but if he goes it’d be great to pull off an amazing replacement.

10 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

He came to us after he was there, so it's not the same.

You can't say you love Leicester, Leicester is your club, and then go to Forest. Shilton did that and he still splits opinion now.

It wouldn't reflect very well on him.

I'm originally from Rugby and have always felt the same about players who went to co*.

Mind you agent Walsh did a good job.

20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Losing 4/5 players obviously would have a big impact.

Yeah on the wage bill... if we'd gone the whole season without Musa, Ulloa, King, Bennaouanne and perhaps even Slim. Would anyone have really noticed?

• Like 1

We seemingly can't sell these lads so loaning them out is the next best thing and getting them off the wage bill, albeit temporarily..

We have too many senior players who are doing nothing but collect their huge pay cheque every week, Musa, King, Ulloa, Benalouane, Slimani. By the end of the window we will only have Benny left cos nobody wants the bastard.