Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Best job in the world?

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Did you get to Afghanistan?

By the time I set off travelling it was off-limits (Persia too :()

I met up With the Famous Afghani Rifles..Pakistani and Afghanistani, on the border.They were great with my kids.

Stayed along thst border 9days with my expeditions-truck. Was going in ,got a Permit  ' old silk road', then

the last Russian non effective skirmishes kicked in.Road taking bombardment....

The mountain Village people, Smugglers, Dacoits, warlords (actually town-village mayors), looked after us a treat.

If ee hadnt of intetvened, in this area, these lads n lassies, would of also laughed and pushed off the surgence of the

Taliban.  Around the mountains, the original mudschhedin, were mountain freedom fighters, against everybody.

Split with for a better word..non-toxic islamist. Too many west journalist got as usual many opinions wrong.

Across the Higher hills, girls went to School, women some became Village  respected  leaders.

Not all , were even muslims.Variety of pre- and early non rational Islamists.

Internal political infighting, let the Radical Taliban-Al-quada take hold...The blockades stopped the flow of harvest

and food, The radicals brought food to the street, then Suppresion through doctorine began, moderates had  no chance.

Villages and great peoples wiped out. Great leaders abused, or were fighting on more fronts.

Thank god We saw the true Life and peoples,the bonding that is unique  before the madness and virus settled over the area.

Of course They historically fought each other and had vendettas across the mountain villages, but now the hate, the

internal racism, the Civil murderous Doctorines, killed off any chance of historical truths, moral ground

to find any future platform.

Within the old ways and even village/family  conflict.were given .a respect and an old honest honour.

That few westerners would understand

That has imo, been annhilated, its going to take decades to rekindle, the Internal local trust,to each other.

Thats not forgetting foreign intrusion, including the incompetent well meant..

Sorry......Just Going off on one ..!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Spot on filthy !! ...    if Carlsberg did best jobs in the world ...    :schmike: ....         :huh:

I get to prosecute twats who sell sick puppies too.... as well as walk on gorgeous beaches to keep them clean and safe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Milo said:

So - who’s got the best job on FT, then???

Any nipple tweaking, painter & decorator, cricketing, female fluffier golfers out there..?? 

Toddybad has a job that lets him post crap on the internet all day. He's my winner. 

• Haha 4

The obvious ones are footballer, formula 1 driver, snooker player etc. 

In terms of rewarding jobs my girlfriend works in a maternity unit and last night helped revive a premature baby that wasn’t breathing. Whatever that child goes on to do in life my partner and her colleagues have given her that opportunity. Blows my mind a little bit

• Like 4

Golfer or Cricketer, earn millions just cantering around in the sunshine in beautiful places.

Anything else is substandard compared to that.