Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Merging Cultures

What would you like to forget?

I once saw a guy get smacked over the head with a breeze block, another guy get beaten for stealing a music tape from a van, I've seen a bloated dead decomposing body on the side of the street with loads of people just walking by, and a woman get beaten for turning sex down in a bar.

I'd like to forget those things as the memories disturb me quite a bit. Why do you wish you could forget?

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I’ve done a few things in my life that I’m not proud of. Some things I would never tell my friends or family. Things I have never told anyone and never will.

They’ll haunt me until the day I die and are secrets I’ll take to my grave. I probably think about them most weeks and would dearly love to forget them.....but I can’t 

Safe space here Izzy!!..

Just now, Merging Cultures said:

Tell us more!!

I'm also trying to erase the memory of a "bubbly" Welsh girl.

I'm trying to erase the memory of a lovely Welsh girl I knew at University who was really into me but with whom I managed to completely screw it up. She ended up moving to and working in Japan. Missed chance.

In terms of the one night stands, there's not too much memory I need to erase. 

Just now, Parafox said:

But if you're serious, many things from my working life.:(

Yeah, you've posted some horrific stuff - about your working life. I do respect your choice of career, you are helping many people, even if sometimes it is more frustrating and disgusting than the average person could handle.

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Safe space here Izzy!!..

:)

I skirted around the edges with my therapist a few years ago but couldn’t bring myself to tell the complete truth. The guilt lives with me like a black cloud permanently hanging over me. Horrible feeling...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

I'm trying to erase the memory of a lovely Welsh girl I knew at University who was really into me but with whom I managed to completely screw it up. She ended up moving to and working in Japan. Missed chance.

In terms of the one night stands, there's not too much memory I need to erase. 

Why is it always Welsh girls?!

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Why is it always Welsh girls?!

Last time I saw her was in the students' union with Soccer Saturday on in the background with Leicester labouring to a 1-1 draw with Crewe. Couple of years later she moved to a city called Okazaki. How weird and wonderful life is....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Last time I saw her was in the students' union with Soccer Saturday on in the background with Leicester labouring to a 1-1 draw with Crewe. Couple of years later she moved to a city called Okazaki. How weird and wonderful life is....

So every week you're reminded of her as Shinji takes to the park?! Ouch!!

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Well, we'd never sign a player called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, would we? lol

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

:)

I skirted around the edges with my therapist a few years ago but couldn’t bring myself to tell the complete truth. The guilt lives with me like a black cloud permanently hanging over me. Horrible feeling...

How many years would you have got had the police found out?