Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Great Movie Soundtracks

Baby Driver is an obvious recent one. Drive and Transpotting are good too. I watch some none transport related films I promise.

Oh, and most things scored by John Williams or Hans Zimmer.

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 2

When I played decent level Sunday league football used to love blasting out the Top Gun album, first couple of tracks always got a positive pumped up response to greats like Danger Zone and Mighty Wings......next up was Playing With Boys......Was never allowed near the music selection again, accused of being a bit weird and slightly camp.

Other than that Moulin Rouge soundtrack is fab, classics done with a modern twist.

Anything by Ennio Morricone.  Once Upon a Time in the West is my absolute favourite, but Once Upon a Time in America is not far behind.

Love the Godafther & watched The Blues Brothers last week for the first time in ages.  Brilliant.

Big fan of Calexico & The Guard.

Dead Man's Shoes, as well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Anything by Ennio Morricone.  Once Upon a Time in the West is my absolute favourite, but Once Upon a Time in America is not far behind.

Love the Godafther & watched The Blues Brothers last week for the first time in ages.  Brilliant.

Big fan of Calexico & The Guard.

Dead Man's Shoes, as well.

Love the harmonica opening of Once Upon A Time In The West. Classic.

Danny Boyle films have excellent soundtracks.

• Like 4