Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

City 5-1 The Posh FA Cup 4 Round Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Comprehensive win against a poor side.

Diabate MOTM and a treat for the eyes. Can't wait to see more of him.

Gray comforting his solid place on the bench.

Iborra very disappointing.

Nacho is a great finisher.

Puel proving the FT experts wrong. AGAIN.

May it continue.

Puel >>> Foxes Talk hive mind?

Scandalous talk! Next you’ll be telling me he gets paid to determine how we line up and play!

lol

(I was one of those who thought he would be a poor appointment. Literally had to eat crow for dinner for the last 4 months)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Diabate was impressive. Granted it was Peterborough but what I liked about him is he always looked to play the pass. Wanted to be part of the build up. Hope he kicks on. 

Ian Nacho again is starting to look the player we signed. 

Gray pissed me off massively. I' a fan but he was greedy on the ball yet was constantly throwing his arms around when he didn' het the pass. 

Fair comment, but he his hungry so you can't blame him, shows passion 

Indeed Diabs has been quite amazing today. Few strong performances against weak Peterborough side. This is the kind of result you were expecting before the game and you're glad the lads didn't disappoint (maybe with one or two exceptions). Good tactical thinking from Puel too, although he probably should sub Huth for Maguire at some point. 

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Puel >>> Foxes Talk hive mind?

Scandalous talk! Next you’ll be telling me he gets paid to determine how we line up and play!

lol

(I was one of those who thought he would be a poor appointment. Literally had to eat crow for dinner for the last 4 months)

That wondered me to be honest. You're one of the most sensible posters here. I guess even the best have their off moments.

Doesn't happen to me though.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Haha 2

Pity we didn’t come away with a clean sheet but that’s what happens when you switch off for part of the second half !!

Some cracking performances which I’m sure are now going to give Puell some selection headaches over the coming games,Diabate was amazing Kelechi Iheanacho certainly found some great form today let’s take this forward now to the PL and keep winning !!

Well done Today City !!

5 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Gray should be worried. Early days but this Diabete kid may well be superior. To be honest I don't think it'd take much.

Great performance from the team but Gray showed once again how wasteful he is with possession.

but they both played against the same team, i would excuse gray if he wasn't playing but diabate (imo) is ahead in the pecking order

1 minute ago, the fox said:

but they both played against the same team, i would excuse gray if he wasn't playing but diabate (imo) is ahead in the pecking order

After one performance you can’t say that, gray has had quality games too... still diabate was brilliant and if he does that in the Orem regularly then he will be ahead 

6 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Comprehensive win against a poor side.

Diabate MOTM and a treat for the eyes. Can't wait to see more of him.

Gray comforting his solid place on the bench.

Iborra very disappointing.

Nacho is a great finisher.

Puel proving the FT experts wrong. AGAIN.

May it continue.

Definition of FT expert

Ex is a has been

Spurt is a drip under pressure

• Haha 1

Diabate was boss, his intelligent play was what impressed me the most.

Iheanacho was boss, that second goal was pure class.

Maguire was boss.

Wilf was boss.

As for my pre match comment :blink: our big players did step up mind, because what I failed to realise before kick off is that Diabate is our best ever player.