Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

City 5-1 The Posh FA Cup 4 Round Post Match Thread

A lot of things to like in this game?. Diabete  looked so assured, quite amazing to see, great movement off the ball as well and lightening quick feet. No wonder Puel said last week he was ready for the First team!! Nacho beginning to show his pace and confidence and Silva with a good spell in the first half where we get to see his creativity and craft. Lovely to see Wilfred come on and own the midfield instantly and barely break a sweat!! Fuchs showing he’s still pretty damn good too. 

We have a seriously exciting squad with depth just about everywhere. Now let’s go smack Everton in the face?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Fair comment, although Posh capitalised on this lapse I felt that they came at us admirably and irrespective of our dip in concentration and tempo clearly came out and pushed high. They couldn't sustain it though when City upped their game again. 

On a different note, so frustrating I have to double the volume on the telly every time Puel is interviewed. 

Yes they did and credit goes to them for still trying to make a game of it. They didn't let it stop them and I think they have the potential to he a very good team. We just shouldn't have took our own foot off the gas in that spell but oh well. 

A good win anyway so regardless very happy 

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Watch out. I said Mahrez was born in France once and people had a hissy fit. But yes, born in France.

His nationality is French and his ethnicity is African. And to the question, "Well, what does that make him? Where is he from? I mean really from, yknow?" then answer is probably "He's an LCFC player who's just scored a brace!"

Edited by Foxxed
  • Haha 1

Lots of positives. Diabate looks interesting. MYbe not fit enough yet - he faded second half, despite contributions at the death. Not sure how much he’s been playing recently ? Thought Gray was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. Great to have Simmo  back. Silva looked creative and clever in final third, although fragile looking after the ball when in exposed positions. Iborra needed the minutes. Amazing to see the extra spring in Nacho’s game, instilled by a bit of confidence from scoring. Chuffed for him. 

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Lots of positives. Diabate looks interesting. MYbe not fit enough yet - he faded second half, despite contributions at the death. Not sure how much he’s been playing recently ? Thought Gray was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. Great to have Simmo  back. Silva looked creative and clever in final third, although fragile looking after the ball when in exposed positions. Iborra needed the minutes. Amazing to see the extra spring in Nacho’s game, instilled by a bit of confidence from scoring. Chuffed for him. 

Controversial ! 

• Like 3