Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

City 5-1 The Posh FA Cup 4 Round Post Match Thread

After he said "Leicester played well" I thought something was up. Didn't see that one coming though - it's almost admirable - how he can turn a huge positive for Leicester into a Murphy imagined negative. I just laugh at him.

Edited by trabuch

12 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

god danny murphy is a worm isn’t he. diabate plays well which “proves mahrez will be on his way”. there is so much wrong with that. 

Murphy is bafflingly concerned with Mahrez leaving Leicester. He has now mentioned it in about 4 separate MOTD's.

When you compare every stat with Mahrez, Coutinho and hazard you will not see much difference ... yet it is our man that is apparently only worth a third of their values. Over Coutinho Mahrez has a PL winners medal and PFA player of the year award 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

We're now 14/1 5th favourites to win the FA Cup. Our odds probably haven't been that low since the infamous QF against Wycombe.

We were doing well in the league then too, after that result though everything went down hill... if I remember correctly some guy who responded to an ad scored the goal against us or something  ridiculous like that haha 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

6 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

It was the catalyst for a long and painful demise.

I dislike Roy Essandoh, the teletext tw@, but I loathe Peter Taylor.

You gotta go there to come back.

Without Roy Essandoh, we may never have won the league :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, old koppite said:

How was the singing in our end today if you were there? Sounded ok at times on my stream 

Very good for the first 40 minutes, mostly insults to Peterborough before the game and at the start, personal highlight 'You're just a sh*t bob the builder' to their mascot, nice and loud renditions of WYS. Our end was as flat as the team for the first 15 in 2nd half but responded after their goal. Cracking for the rest of the game, with N'didi and Diabate's songs going on loop for much of the last 10 and after the game. One of the better away atmospheres for a while.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

We were on long after Liverpool. The order of games showed clearly favoured the "bigger" teams in the PL. Even Newport - Tottenham was shown prior to our game. lol

Ok cheers I cba to watch any other games. Need to get ready but don’t wanna miss us.

8 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

And that was the most complementary I have heard him when speaking about us 

I don't know how he has the job in punditry. Living proof that just because you played doesn't mean you'll make a good pundit. Talks absolute shit about every game every week. Fair play though. If you can be that bad and get away with it he must have some trick up his sleeve... 

15 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I don't know how he has the job in punditry. Living proof that just because you played doesn't mean you'll make a good pundit. Talks absolute shit about every game every week. Fair play though. If you can be that bad and get away with it he must have some trick up his sleeve... 

To your casual viewer, he's inoffensive and says stuff that will only annoy those that actually know anything.