Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hope people don't boo him if he plays against us in the future etc, hasn't really caused any controversy, albeit s late transfer request, has he?

And getting to know Charles-de-Gaulle Airport inside out.

7 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:
  • If I were him and u don't let me go.... i'll do a Sanchez... Will give u bearly 25% of efforts, take the wage and wait till the contract end...does'nt matter 3 4 years fucxk that... Then will go for free.

Reading your posts I feel the need to ring the WUM alarm bell lol 

13 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If he is refusing to play and train, fine him.

He's shafted us if he leaves tomorrow.

Agreed ,then stick him in the reserves for a month whilst he gets over his sulk as he will be crap for a few games before he gets over it again.Would have to get used to the reserves anyway because as soon as Sane,Jesus are fit and Silva back to normal that is where he will be at Man City.

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Then surely as business men they know that selling on the 30th Jan our best flair will not be good for business ?? 

If he then refuses to play and train they potentially have a depreciation of value situation on their hands.  

It's not as clear cut as people seem to think.

2 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Have the team even travelled to everton? Usually for a 7:45 it would be a morning journey then in the hotel during the day no?

yet again I don't believe this 

They tend to go the night before these days.

They did for West Ham and Southampton away recently