Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

2 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

we should do the dirty sell him for 75 million but make sure the paperwork for it to go through 14 seconds late.  That way we can ensure he cant play for them until  the start of next season......simples.

WoW! Tbh i dont want to **** around with the guys ambitions which we all knew, but i want him to play for us. I want him to want to play for us :(

Go in the summer, thats what pretty much all fans were expecting but not 24h before our next game 

• Like 1

The Leicester Facebook page is hilarious right now, the 'Mehrez' brigade are out in force.

Love their logic that we should let him go at £50m yet think he's better than player than those players who's current market value is a lot higher.

17 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Agreed ,then stick him in the reserves for a month whilst he gets over his sulk as he will be crap for a few games before he gets over it again.Would have to get used to the reserves anyway because as soon as Sane,Jesus are fit and Silva back to normal that is where he will be at Man City.

Now we are building , a pathetic story that, hes going off to sulk, where does this shit come from...

14 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

It's weird none of the players have been  active on social media on this journey.

They're always doing Instagram stories from coaches and hotels.

Maguire posted a picture of him playing Fortnite on a large TV about an hour ago, then swiftly deleted it. Couldn't tell whether it was in a hotel, but probably was.

Something's clearly up. I'm sure he hasn't travelled but it will be a 'just in case' scenario like the French airport last time round, understandably he doesn't want to be stuck at Goodison as the deadline passes, in case we do strike a deal.

I can't see the owners risking pissing off Puel though.

Edited by brucey

1 minute ago, sdb said:

£90 mill or move along. They've left if very late so the cards are in our hands. They can pay full whack or bugger off. 

Would Leon Bailey be a realistic replacement?? Mates with Ndidi no??

Leon Bailey is who I’d go for. At Leverkusen he’s been incredible this season and very consistent. Morgan is the Jamaica captain which could help us. 

• Like 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Leon Bailey is who I’d go for. At Leverkusen he’s been incredible this season and very consistent. Morgan is the Jamaica captain which could help us. 

Said we should have signed him when we were getting N'didi, watched a few our their games to see what N'didi was like and he  was brilliant. 

8 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Am I right in thinking no bid has been made? Purely enquiries? 

Yep, all that's happened is:

Man City: "Leicester will you accept £50m for Mahrez?"

Leicester: "No"

Mahrez: "If a good bid comes in, I would like to leave"

Absolute meltdown all over the internet because of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Sky Sports, Talk Sport, Facebook, Twitter and us here at FT are going to spend an evening speculating whether a man is on a bus. 

Tbh i guess it doesnt mean anything anyway. He spent an afternoon at the airport and was still a LCFC player the day after so a bus is a bit of a stepdown :) 

Even if he didnt go on the bus (maybe cuz he was waiting to see a transfer expired) it doesnt mean he cant drive / get a copter or whatever tomorrow .. we dont play till 7.45 :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Charlie Nicholas says we should have been accepted to accept £40m lol

Off to the corned beef factory for you, dinosaur.

Hes also the bloke that says Siggurdsson is the best player outside the top 6, I'd take everything he says with a pinch of salt lol