Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Just now, Vacamion said:

Charlie Nicholas on SSN has just said that Mahrez going will leave Leicester City short of players.

lol

Pillock.

Not short of players but certainly short of match winners. If he goes he goes. We are not going down or winning the league this season. A good bid for him and save the kings ransom till the summer and start tapping up targets now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

Maguire posted a picture of him playing Fortnite on a large TV about an hour ago, then swiftly deleted it. Couldn't tell whether it was in a hotel, but probably was.

Something's clearly up. I'm sure he hasn't travelled but it will be a 'just in case' scenario like the French airport last time round, understandably he doesn't want to be stuck at Goodison as the deadline passes, in case we do strike a deal.

I can't see the owners risking pissing off Puel though.

Things will get spicy if the chopper starts moving - the owners will be the only ones to sign this off.

Nahh. Its happened for the past three windows - the media need their hype for deadline day and we have him under contract, mid-season as a key player, absolutely no sign of interest from ManC before this.

Got such a feeling to slap money on

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Tbh i guess it doesnt mean anything anyway. He spent an afternoon at the airport and was still a LCFC player the day after so a bus is a bit of a stepdown :) 

Even if he didnt go on the bus (maybe cuz he was waiting to see a transfer expired) it doesnt mean he cant drive / get a copter or whatever tomorrow .. we dont play till 7.45 :D 

Having him parachuted into the centre circle at 7:44 holding the matchball and a new four year contract as he says "I'm here, let's kick some ass, three points boys nothing less" will do me fine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Current Injuries

Sané is out for max 6 weeks and Jesus is back in a week or two. I doubt they'd invest so heavily in a player purely to plug a month's gap in which they might be very slightly light on options. If they want Mahrez they want him on January 1st, not after a couple of minor injuries on January 30th.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Sané is out for max 6 weeks and Jesus is back in a week or two. I doubt they'd invest so heavily in a player purely to plug a month's gap in which they might be very slightly light on options. If they want Mahrez they want him on January 1st, not after a couple of minor injuries on January 30th.

They wanted Sanchez remember, so they wanted another player up top before losing Sane.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Charlie Nicholas says we should have been accepted to accept £40m lol

Off to the corned beef factory for you, dinosaur.

These pundits annoy the fvck out of me. All they are concerned with is the top 6. Same with danny murphy. What they want us to do is roll over and let our best players go just because in their opinion our season is over and we have nothing to play for. 

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Things will get spicy if the chopper starts moving - the owners will be the only ones to sign this off.

In that case I'm going to go and fiddle with the owners chopper til it stops working...(insert a Sid James-esque response)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

They wanted Sanchez remember, so they wanted another player up top before losing Sane.

I'll be disappointed in the club if we let him go. He'll fetch a decent enough fee in summer. City can get fvcked if they think they can take our best player with 24 hours to arrange a replacement.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

You seen how many games they have in the next 4-6 weeks? .. I could be wrong but thats the reason i would imagine Pep is coming in this late.

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

I'll be disappointed in the club if we let him go. He'll fetch a decent enough fee in summer. City can get fvcked if they think they can take our best player with 24 hours to arrange a replacement.

It's not losing him that annoys me it's the timing of it and the joke bid.

• Like 2