Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dooflip

Just over 24 hours to get a replacement

Neither Zaha or Bailey would even consider coming here, both will have bigger aspirations. 

The likelihood is that Mahrez will stay and he'll go in the summer. What a pain in the arse this is with just 24 hours in the window left.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, harpendenfox said:

Absolutely no need to a panic replacement. We have Albo, Dimi, type 2 and Harvey. Let’s see what they can do.

The big test is how we invest the proceeds in the summer. Let’s say we sell for £75 mill. That facilitates the purchase of 3 new players. Vital we get it right

I personally think we need to get someone in. We need a match winner as we could well be losing one. And with an extra spot available in Europe there’s a lot to play for, with massive financial rewards if we can manage to qualify. Makes sense to bring some quality in.

granted the new lad could well be the replacement, but we haven’t seen him against quality opposition so it’s hard to judge.

I can’t see us going in for Zaha for a minute sadly, nor would he be allowed to leave.

Now if Simpson has courted Ben Arfa and this was always gonna be our fall back then I guess we sell this time and take Arfa till the end of the season with an option to buy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Absolutely no need to a panic replacement. We have Albo, Dimi, type 2 and Harvey. Let’s see what they can do.

The big test is how we invest the proceeds in the summer. Let’s say we sell for £75 mill. That facilitates the purchase of 3 new players. Vital we get it right

We wasted 80m on musa skim nach and mendy.  I woukd rather stick with mahrez and get puel to sweet talk him

8 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

ha ha see what you did there. If his name was cancer instead of diabate would you still be making comments ?? idiot

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

A panic buy over the going rate right now would be idiotic. Either we've been calmly lining up a replacement and we act, or we shouldn't act at all.

This 100%. 

Would rather integrate Thomas as 4th choice winger and then re-assess our options in the summer.

Edited by foxes21
  • Like 1