Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dooflip

Just over 24 hours to get a replacement

58 minutes ago, Trelleh said:

Shaqiri for me ??

Never played more than 27 games a season because he's injury prone, quite inconsistent and we'd have to spend upwards of £40 million anyway. And he looks weird.

• Haha 2

Just now, marbles said:

No need to worry.

Amartey will move up and play the wing :)

AFC Leicester are an association football team based in the East Midlands city of Leicester founded on 4th February 2018.

1 hour ago, Trelleh said:

Shaqiri for me ??

Funk dat shit. Spongebob square body is all hype. He's been in England ages now and even played with some decent players at times.

It's a no from me. Now bojan. I'd take a punt on him but **** knows where he ended up.

Edited by gw_leics772
Usual fat fingered shiz

1 minute ago, RoyFox said:

If he left:

Ziyech ~ £30/£35m

Carrasco (OK major, major longshot €50m RC)

Richarlison - £40/£45m

Thorgan Hazard £25/£30m

Ben Arfa loan 

Ben arfa or richarlison for me. Other three to me arent certainties to suit us or the league imo, especially thorgan who I believe had one of (if not THE) worst dribble completion rates in Europe 

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Ben arfa or richarlison for me. Other three to me arent certainties to suit us or the league imo, especially thorgan who I believe had one of (if not THE) worst dribble completion rates in Europe 

Richarlison on the left would be great, especially if Diabate continues to develop and plays on the right, that could be devastating with Vardy or Iheanacho up front

He'll either stay (most likely) or be sold at a very high price in 24h time. But it'd be foolish to try to seek a replacement within one day, much rather have us wait until the summer.

Just enjoy watching Mahrez in a Leicester City shirt for another three months or so.

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Richarlison is crap the watford fans hate him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, somebum said:

Richarlison is crap the watford fans hate him

He’s 20 and played non stop for 18 months (Brazil in the summer). Been overplayed, Watford have been on a bad run since the Silva/Everton saga, he has the making of a top class player. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Richarlison on the left would be great, especially if Diabate continues to develop and plays on the right, that could be devastating with Vardy or Iheanacho up front

has that workrate that suits our team aswell, wins a lot of aerial duels which would allow us to stop playing fuchs so high up on goal kicks. he'd benefit Vardy the most I feel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

has that workrate that suits our team aswell, wins a lot of aerial duels which would allow us to stop playing fuchs so high up on goal kicks. he'd benefit Vardy the most I feel

He's rapid and very direct too, plus he constantly looks for a better placed attacker on breaks.

• Like 1