Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dooflip

Just over 24 hours to get a replacement

9 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

We can sell Mahrez and rely on younger players if we are not bothered about europa league. Gray has a lot of potential but I think a lot on here would just find him frustrating. Dont think he has even registered an assist this season.

He has earned two assists in the League Cup (vs. Sheffield United & Manchester City).

But I share the sentiment in general.

7 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Payet for half the fee of mahrez would actually be good business. Has the potential to be one of the best in the league on his day 

He was truely rubbish in Monaco v Marseille this week. (#scoutingfrenchfooty). Anyway 6 points and we can sing 'we are staying up' 'cos thats it for this season. Holiday brochure time.

Edited by FoxFossil

It's OK everyone, calm down.  I've dusted down my 1994 Nike Tiempo Premier and am off to the training ground.  I was sh1t as a 13 year old and even sh1tter now but I've got pashun.  Let me loose Puel, Riyad plays great but I'm a great player. X

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Surely Gray is his replacement? What is the obsession with having to sign a new player all the time? 

We cannot afford or attract anyone as good as Mahrez so we need to develop our 'potential' players like Gray, Diabete and Barnes

Gray is absolutely nowhere near good enough to be playing week in, week out.

We found Mahrez for peanuts in the French second tier - who's to say we have to go out and spend 50-60 mill on a replacement?