Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 A Post Match Thread

Just now, Otis said:

Ibbora & Silva need to be playing.

Makes you wonder why we bother to buy players sometimes.

James and Ndidi have worked well up until this game where it just failed spectacularly.

I don't think we can keep Silva out any longer though, he should start next game. The place was James's to lose and unfortunately I think todays performance has lost it.

3 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Laughable end to the game. Did we even want a draw then? As the commentator said, I've never seen such a useless effort in stoppage time to dry and nick a draw. 

Chilwell, Gray and Ndidi all absolutely terrible tonight. 

At least Ndidi won a penalty and almost scored... So he should get some leeway.

Beat ourselves. Everton are awful and you can't blame them for the scummy time wasting in the last 15mins, they've not won in 6 games or so.

Ref improved in the second but let them drip the clock down, the two sub's they put on wasted over a min and a half at around eighty mins. Rolling around, goalie running away from his goal when it's his goal kick, Scousers clutching the ball in the stands at our throw-in lol

Defensively diabolical though, Kasper didn't show much in way of Captaincy and seemed non-plused at his team struggling.