Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 A Post Match Thread

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

latest?cb=20150316224848

now my ****ing meme is too ****ing small what a shite night tonight has been **** this 

Don't be too hard on yourself. Granted, your 'meme' is fairly small, but not that small.

(The .gif you just posted is tiny, though)

• Haha 2

Dreadful tonight... but not going to dwell on it as we’ve been brilliant lately just a bad couple of days topped off by a performance to match, but i expect some performance Saturday watched by a few starters tonight wondering how they are going to earn there place back! 

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Painful, part of the blame has to go to the managers selection for this, why he hasn't started players who impressed in the cup (nacho,diabate) and then starts James while Silva an iborra are playing tiddly winks.

I don't think Puel wanted to throw Diabate in the deep end. He just got here from Ligue 2.

As for Iheanacho - yeah, I think he should have been given a chance ahead of Okazaki.

3 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Terrible performance.... for the first evening I’ll criticise Puel. Why is Matty James playing ahead of Silva? 

This Everton side have been poor recently, yes for at least 30 minutes played us off the park. Chillwell had an absolutely rubbish game, he stunk... James might be a great story, but he doesn’t add anything to us at all... even N’didi had a poor game today. The issue with us is we have a soft under belly, and when we’re getting handed we get served up like a stuffed turkey. 

Just a ****ing shocking performance, something we do not need with in form Swansea at the weekend..... fuming. ****ing wankers. 

Well James had played well the last few games. Don't get me wrong he was awful today (apart from his shot being cleared of the line) but so were Ndidi, Maguire and all of our regular 1 XI players who have been good.

The second half was nearly a mirror image of the first. We were crap for the first 20 minutes, got an undeserved goal and looked like we might have got a point. Crap night at the office, we move on.

Btw the ref was shit.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

James and Ndidi have worked well up until this game where it just failed spectacularly.

I don't think we can keep Silva out any longer though, he should start next game. The place was James's to lose and unfortunately I think todays performance has lost it.

Spot on. Silva was bought in as a improvement, we are now in Feb having only played only 4 PL minutes. He needs real game time now.