Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 A Post Match Thread

So unlucky not to get a point for a finish.

You know what though it would have been the least deserved result we'd have had all season.

Our passing was just appaling for whatever reason and Chilwell on the left had an absolute shocker. The time between the 1st goals for each team were just pathetic from us. Hate to say it but the more I watch Gray the less I like him

A very bad day all round for the club,

Worst performance of the season. Real questions all over the park and we should have lost 4-1 against in my view a poor team. I knew this would happen after today's transfer farces. Now we play Swansea when they will be cock-a-hoop after their win over Arsenal, This will be an important match and I fancy lumping on to the Swans to insure compensation on a miserable saturday. 

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Have we still time to get Ben Arfa? Nasri had his contract ripped up at the team he was at?

We lack serious creativity without the depressed one.

Could be interesting...

skysports-samir-nasri-gettyimages-653365

We need to gey Nacho starting. I dont want to write off him and Vardy playing together. I think Silva needs to get up to speed and playing with Ndidi.

I finally have to admit Gray is not doing enough atm

Mahrez better get his s**t together.

Needs to get it all together, all his s**t, in one place. Get his s**t together...in a bag. Needs to get it together

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

We don't create very much without Riyad do we?

Crossbar, a post, off the line lol manic game, we looked flat IMO because there were multiple under performances. Mahrez played when Palace beat us 3-0 didn’t he? Similar game lol poor all round :( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Seems like the world is rosy when we win or doomsday when we lose. Too many over reactions of a juvenile nature. 

Equally, too many on here not being honest about some of the players we have not being good enough. 

The clamour for Demari on here sometimes is fvcking incomprehensible. The guy is clueless but even worse when he gets the starring role.

Matty James over Silva or Iborra? 

Just kill me now!

• Like 1

What a huge over reaction. Most of you need to take a good look at yourselves. Call yourselves supporters...!

been a difficult couple of days, there was no lack of commitment, a defeat by 1 goal.

most of you need to get out more and get a life.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Colourmy said:

Equally, too many on here not being honest about some of the players we have not being good enough. 

The clamour for Demari on here sometimes is fvcking incomprehensible. The guy is clueless but even worse when he gets the starring role.

Matty James over Silva or Iborra? 

Just kill me now!

We've been on a good run. This performance will give Puel food for thought and there will be changes for Swansea.

7 minutes ago, Wookie said:

5a72398d75e0b_ScreenShot2018-01-31at21_47_15.thumb.png.8abbcc6c429df19a6727a9c9dea52c33.png

Not getting enough shots on target, even in a decent performance at Chelsea we only had 1 SOT then. Silva to start from now on to add more creativity centrally.

How was Nacho's effort in the second half not on target?