Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea City (H) Pre Match Thread

12 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

Kasper

Simpson

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Albrighton

Silva

N'didi

Gray

Ihenacho

Vardy

I agree with this but in a 4-2-3-1 with kelechi in the space behind vardy.

could be that Iborra or James might be better cover than silva but I think it’s time he started a game. 

You know what we should forget all about Mahrez and let him wallow in his self pity.

Let's get loud and get behind those who want to play for us.

Silva and Wilf in the middle, Diabate in for Gray, Simpson in for Amartey and the toss of a coin between Fuch's ageing legs and Chilwell's defensive naivety at left back.

Come on!!.......be amazed if we get a win! :revenge:

• Like 2

I should be past fooking caring now Mahrez has fooked this week and the probably the near future up, thanks you little mardy cnut.  Isinncerely hope the rest of the team can pull something out after this debacle. I predict there will be a 2-1 scoreline to us. I've never predicted anything other than a 1-1 score for any match against any team before./

If that 2-1 score isn't right, I will hunt down Mahrez and have a handbag fight with her.

• Like 1

I'm not having Swansea as a threat at all, they're the pits. We've got to get out there and be on the front foot, not be laboured in possession if they sit back. It's essential Silva plays and is our creative outlet, look to open the space for Diabate and Gray.

12 minutes ago, foxoffderby said:

Who do people think will start out of Gray and Diabate ? Its more of a fantasy football question as I have both in my team

I think Gray should and will start. He was pretty dreadful at Everton, but he has shown before he can do great things. But he needs to take this chance.

• Like 2

Diabete for me but I doubt Claude will agree

This has to be Silvas start  game probably with 2 other in midfield and move the middle line up towards Vardy and I would suggest Ianacho

Just picked up a ticket and a couple of reporters camped outside talking botox

25 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Presumably he can't play against his parent club.

That, and would probably be too traumatic (also too likely to happen - it’s us remember). Also Wymsey, why you gotta ruin my joke with facts? This is FT! 

22 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

King has been the most invisible player on the field for a good few years now.

Whoosh 

I think we need a bit of stability for this match, and as much as I would love to get Nacho and Diabate in the team, I think we have to keep things as 'normal' as possible. I would go for:

Kasper

Simpson Drago Maguire Chilwell

Albrighton Ndidi Silva Gray

Shinji 

Vardy

I think we could really benefit from Silva's maturity here hence including him (just look at how he's handled his own difficulties, and whenever I have seen him he just looks so calm - we need that right now).

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

I think we need a bit of stability for this match, and as much as I would love to get Nacho and Diabate in the team, I think we have to keep things as 'normal' as possible. I would go for:

Kasper

Shinji 

Vardy

I think we could really benefit from Silva's maturity here hence including him (just look at how he's handled his own difficulties, and whenever I have seen him he just looks so calm - we need that right now).

Chilwell and Grey get slaughtered on the left. If only Puel could see it.

Just now, red5 said:

Chilwell and Grey get slaughtered on the left. If only Puel could see it.

Kasper

Gray Ndidi Silva Albrighton

Shinji 

Vardy

Better?! To be fair, Gray had probably his best game ever for us when he played on the right (if I remember correctly). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Kasper

Shinji 

Vardy

That's 10/11 of the team that I'd like to see, I think: Fuchs instead of Chilwell for me.

Alternatively, maybe Ndidi and Iborra in the middle with Silva in the Shinji role.....though Vardy & Shinji charging at defenders from kick-off should get the crowd up for it.

Hoping for a loud, positive crowd - ending the match with "4-0 to the one-man team" :thumbup:

(Would settle for a scabby 1-0 win at this juncture, though)

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Kasper

Simpson Drago Maguire Fuchs

Amartey Ndidi Silva Albrighton

Shinji 

Vardy

Better?! To be fair, Gray had probably his best game ever for us when he played on the right (if I remember correctly). 

Better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

That's 10/11 of the team that I'd like to see, I think: Fuchs instead of Chilwell for me.

Alternatively, maybe Ndidi and Iborra in the middle with Silva in the Shinji role.....though Vardy & Shinji charging at defenders from kick-off should get the crowd up for it.

Hoping for a loud, positive crowd - ending the match with "4-0 to the one-man team" :thumbup:

(Would settle for a scabby 1-0 win at this juncture, though)

I was undecided about Fuchs too, but just think he's really really slowed down as of late, and I think we could really do with Chilwell's pace. I like the thought of putting Silva further forward, but again just don't think it's the match for experimenting too much. Really want to get Nacho on there at some point tomorrow though - he deserves it.