Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea City (H) Pre Match Thread

This is going to be tougher than it needs to be simply because of the Weeks events. Swansea are improving results albeit slowly but that just means they haven't given up on the manager. We need to be focused and if we are we should have too much for them.

I'd like to see Iborra and Silva play together with NDiddi. Gray needs to start delivering, plenty of promise but no end product.

• Since the beginning of 2016-17, Riyad Mahrez has missed only three of Leicester's Premier League matches. They lost all three.

Quote from the BBC on the match, Ominous but hopefully the boys will come thru and get the win we need.

4 minutes ago, LestaAl said:
  • Since the beginning of 2016-17, Riyad Mahrez has missed only three of Leicester's Premier League matches. They lost all three.

Quote from the BBC on the match, Ominous but hopefully the boys will come thru and get the win we need.

So he was playing in all the losses we've had since then except 3...he needs dropping, he's a Jonah....

26 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

This is going to be tougher than it needs to be simply because of the Weeks events. Swansea are improving results albeit slowly but that just means they haven't given up on the manager. We need to be focused and if we are we should have too much for them.

I'd like to see Iborra and Silva play together with NDiddi. Gray needs to start delivering, plenty of promise but no end product.

i would start diabate ahead of gray after Wednesday...

• Like 3

Kasper 

Simpson Maguire Dragovic Fuchs

Silva       Ndidi.      Iborra 

Diabate                                       Albrighton 

Vardy

Really hope we go for this one being at home a great atmosphere hoping the lads are really up for this one following such a disappointing display against Everton.

so I’ll go for 2-0 Vardy and Diabate ?

I'd be tempted to go with Diabate for this. A good performance after last week would be just the tonic after the whole mahrez debacle.

Be good to build on his show at posh last weekend also.strike* while the irons hit.

*Bad choice of words maybe

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think the point is Gray is not delivering so give someone else a chance.

Totally agree  whilst Diabate bagged a couple last weekend and played superb we need to keep him playing also with his unselfishness in his passing at times something Gray needs yo thing about instead of going on blistering runs that end in the opposition counter attacking !!

Diabate looks quality and we need to keep his confidence up and play him regularly especially whilst Mahrez is out??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think the point is Gray is not delivering so give someone else a chance.

Thank you,   

Also if the destination of the 3 points lies solely on whether Gray starts over Diabate or vice versa I think we will be in trouble. 

After last week something fresh , positive , and exciting to focus on will be most welcome. 

• Like 1

If we lose to Swansea, at home, I think it's safe to say all is not well. I know they've had a couple of good results as of late but still. Hopefully we can steady the ship but I've got a bad feeling.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Just get out there and show that we are capable without Mahrez, someone try to stake a real claim for the hole that has been left 

That's exactly it we going to have to move on be it now or in the Summer. It's not the first time we lost top players over the years.

It gives someone else a real opportunity to shine.

We should have enough in the Squad to beat them it's just a matter of staying focused and professional.

I’m not believing all is not well in the Leicester camp with all the Shhh it coming from dodgy journalists I’m hoping the guys that Puell puts out today deliver the win for the fans and club as we could all do with a bit of cheer after all the Shh it that’s been thrown around by the press this week !!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES HOPE YOU TEAR A NEW ONE OUT OF SWANSEA TODAY JUST TO PROVE THE HATERS WRONG !!

??????????????

Edited by justfoxes

1 hour ago, LestaAl said:

Doesn’t say much giving he starts almost every game... and we were sh*t and he was too most of last season 

If we play James and Ndidi in midfield and Gray and Albrighton wide it is hard to see where any creativity is coming from. Without Mahrez we are seriously short of attacking possibilities plus the  3 men put on marking him are now free to mark others.

Going to be a hard match and worried they may well do a job on us. Thye will be full of confidence and rightly so.

• Like 1