Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt7

tickets for Sheffield

8 hours ago, brisfox said:

Very few were in their seats. They may have been elsewhere in the ground

So out of interest. Who are these invisible people holding up foils?

To be fair I did miss this display as I rocked up last minute. So I am intrigued who was in their place.

Screenshot_20180212-071529.png

4,000 odd tickets left.

Poor show from our fans not selling out an FA Cup tie with a great chance to progress to the QF. I'm not sure why the regulars don't make the effort to watch their team for £15 on a Friday night non televised match?

My mate and I have got 8 tickets for usual non attenders because there is availability so you have to wonder how many ST holders will be missing tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

4,000 odd tickets left.

Poor show from our fans not selling out an FA Cup tie with a great chance to progress to the QF. I'm not sure why the regulars don't make the effort to watch their team for £15 on a Friday night non televised match?

My mate and I have got 8 tickets for usual non attenders because there is availability so you have to wonder how many ST holders will be missing tomorrow?

I had a look when they went on sale past the ST deadline- there were at least 12,000 tickets left I think. 

Obviously there will be plenty who can't make it (or would be rushing around) due to it being an evening kick off after a working day, but it did seem like a lot hadn't bothered.

It's a right pain in the a*se being on a Friday night. I'm having to go back to Leicester tonight, work from sisters home tomorrow daytime then go to the game, as that's the only way to avoid paying a scandalous amount for a train ticket and not take any leave from work.

Can see why those who don't live locally will be put off by this, that's one of many reasons people will give this a miss.

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

4,000 odd tickets left.

I'm not going so theres one. Cant justify it at all unfortunately.

34 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So 28000 sold so far then assuming Sheff have sold out. 1-1500 sold tomorrow leaves us just short of 30K, it's not exactly terrible. 

Sheff utd haven't sold out to my knowledge Infact they returned tickets as a mate wanted one in the away end and was told to collect from our ticket office.

20 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Points accepted on the awkward nature of the kick off (trust me I know, im off work tomorrow) But it wasnt a problem for the League Cup games against Liverpool or Man City 

We went to both of those games but are on holiday in Tenerife. As this is one of the few gaps in league fixtures I always look to get away at this miserable time of year, as quite a few ST holders around us do too.  I did get my tickets for friends who are members. At least the game is on in the bars here.