Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

1 hour ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

You are correct in SOME of what you say.

I have been happy to write that he’s played really well this season - back to his best at times - which you ignore.

I was not supportive of him last season when he was a non trier,

and I am certainly not supportive of him being such a selfish brat, being unprofessional and going on strike.

I don’t like the bloke despite his talent for these reasons. 

My loyalty is not to a two faced Prima Donna, but the football club.

That Foxy, is where you and I differ. 

I'm bored of reading your insults of folks who don't agree with you. Can't you just post your views as strongly as you clearly feel them, without attacking the poster.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Cutting a bit of slack for a lynchpin of our greatest side in over 100 years? Not believing every word uttered by ruthless journo's? Not getting whipped up into a frenzy of tabloid-style outrage?

Are you mad, or perhaps, not English... :whistle:

I am English, I'm not mad in a sense that any fair-minded person could agree with. I do however know how dangerous rush to judgement is...

32 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Given the level of disdain on here for the young Algerians who worship Riyad, why do you post as if they are the only ones who have some sympathy for Riyad.

Some people love a bit of moral outrage, and it is often informative to reflect on their targets.

I didn’t say anything about the Algerians so wind your neck in

The hypocrisy by the holier-than-thou posters in here is beyond belief

Using the lazy "you're a fanboy" argument everytime they found themselves deep in sh*tcreek.

I'm sick and tired of this "algerians are this and that" talk on here and social media.

Because some or so petty, i will be petty too. If you group all the algerians because of some childish posters, i will do the same.

I've been turning an eye for all the racist and disrespectful comments about my people and country. But not anymore i guess because apparently we're getting offended by those social media insults!

I can count the algerian "fanboys" on this forum on 1 hand! but aparanty algerians are flooding this forum and blaming and insulting the club.

An eye for an eye you, aye? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I didn’t say anything about the Algerians so wind your neck in

Sorry, you wrote fanboys, which is pretty much an insult refering to Young Algerians on here, I was responding to the tone of the thread., as well as your post. Maybe it was fanboys, as in regular posters who don't agree with you.

If I read your meaning incorrectly, that is my bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Using the lazy "you're a fanboy" argument everytime they found themselves deep in sh*tcreek.

I'm sick and tired of this "algerians are this and that" talk on here and social media.

Because some or so petty, i will be petty too. If you group all the algerians because of some childish posters, i will do the same.

I've been turning an eye for all the racist and disrespectful comments about my people and country. But not anymore i guess because apparently we're getting offended by those social media insults!

I can count the algerian "fanboys" on this forum on 1 hand! but aparanty algerians are flooding this forum and blaming and insulting the club.

But fanboys doesn’t mean just the Algerians, plenty of English fanboys too. 

2 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Sorry, you wrote fanboys, which is pretty much an insult refering to Young Algerians on here, I was responding to the tone of the thread., as well as your post. Maybe it was fanboys, as in regular posters who don't agree with you.

If I read your meaning incorrectly, that is my bad.

Yeah i wasn’t  singling out the Algerian posters. Just anyone who thinks that statement is anything other than Mahrez and the club trying to save face lol

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, Gerbold said:

No mate, there's a long queue afore him - Sep Smith, Ernie Hine, Channy, Adam Black, Hughie Adcock, Arthur Rowley, Crossy, Frankie W (in his pants), Gary-Gary-Gary (?), John O'Neill, Muzzy, Stevie Walsh, Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel. I'm sure you can see why they'd have precedence.

yes mate, I'm with you in this . but I'm afraid as the genetics   mutation effect might inform us ( not being Lamarckian nor Darwinian ) this order might be shambled and put upside down by vichai s single handily decided or fans majority decided, even though mahrez ought to be fine with your order. 

football is an amazing znd unending story 

5 minutes ago, the fox said:

Don't know why it bothers you so much, after all, a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

But fanboys doesn’t mean just the Algerians, plenty of English fanboys too. 

I'm talking about the poster who specifically say "algerian fanboys".

I have read a lot of comments degrading my people and my country and i kept it in but a human can only endure too much.
I try to not take sides because it's my people vs my club. But when it became a barrage of racial slures and 3rd world country jokes, i took offens! people getting offended because "algerian Fanboys" say that "he's too big for you" or "leicester is a small club" while we should look the other way about racist remarks?

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Don't know why it bothers you so much, after all, a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

i should change that game of thrones quot0

but that's not the point. people can's take the "small club" jokes but are more than happy to dish disrespectful racist remarks

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

I'm talking about the poster who specifically say "algerian fanboys".

I have read a lot of comments degrading my people and my country and i kept it in but a human can only endure too much.
I try to not take sides because it's my people vs my club. But when it became a barrage of racial slures and 3rd world country jokes, i took offens! people getting offended because "algerian Fanboys" say that "he's too big for you" or "leicester is a small club" while we should look the other way about racist remarks?

Of course you shouldn’t and if that has happened (no reason to doubt you) I’m surprised the mods haven’t been all over it

45 minutes ago, sylofox said:

It's not the going that bothers me. It's the way he's going about it.

I don't much like it either but I also am disgusted at the way our directors conduct themselves so I'm being slightly empathetic towards Mahrez who is likely to have faced shit housery off them!