Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

1 hour ago, Gerbold said:

Having skimmed 'The Origin of the Species' and Haeckel's 'Natürliche Schöpfungsgeschichte' and read Dawkins 'Selfish Gene', I'm intrigued whether this is a serious observation on the nature of evolution or a piss-take on the lineage of City stalwarts I listed here. Certainly the shorts have evolved but seem to have experienced reverse evolution from time to time - I always thought Muzzy belonged to a different era - fashion-wise. I await your clarification with interest.

every body enjoy reading gerbold s posts. 

my point is the order of players that came before mahrez could be not respected by either vichai decision or the fans decision to not go by the queuing ( that is the mutation effect, i.e , one chance s change over a million possibilities ( Lamarck and Darwin were among the leaders in yet to be scientific  discipline of genetics before Mendel )

Not blaming him for today at all, far from it, there are plenty of others that deserve the finger pointing at them over Mahrez, but there’s only 11 games left, can you please atleast pretend you want to be here for those games.

Edited by Matt

On 2/10/2018 at 15:40, the fox said:

it's like calling creepy rich people "eccentric". just a fancy perfume to cover the smell of shite.

plus, i never said that "fanboy" is racist. not at all.

It is an insult though, and meant as such.

Thing is, most of us were fanboys once. Fans who are boys, I mean.

Edited by Vardinio'sCat

12 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

After a few days since he's returned, has anyone else just swept what he's done under the carpet (no matter how poor he came across in doing it) and will continue to support him until he leaves?

No, let's just boo and bash him until he leaves, no matter how he performs on the pitch. I'd also like to write an open letter to the owners so they throw him in the reserves until his contract runs out, because it's the only sensible thing to do. 

31 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

After a few days since he's returned, has anyone else just swept what he's done under the carpet (no matter how poor he came across in doing it) and will continue to support him until he leaves?

Yes, the event has given negativity and I support the club's stance. But me as a fan I don't want to add to that negativity. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 15:46, cc_star said:

All the this

When Mahrez wasn't playing as great as he could be, fans slated him.

Why should Mahrez show the loyalty that many fans don't show themselves.

It's probably something to do with a footballer earning a relative fortune whether he performs or not while the fans are handing over hard-earned cash for the privilege of showing their devoted and unquestioning loyalty that player feels he deserves as a fundamental right.

On 2/10/2018 at 15:37, the fox said:

Oh boy, bookworm nerds are invading the forum:ph34r:

On 2/10/2018 at 15:54, Gerbold said:

No need to get frightened - there's only two of us. Lots more fanboys to worry about.

...Three of us, I'll have you know I read all of the Janet and John books.

I'll cheer him tonight ....   I will clap my clapper ...   cus Claude has asked us to.   I'm glad he's integrated back in so quickly and that all the other players seem to be getting on fine with him.   I hope that draws a line under it all until his likely departure at the end of the season.            I then hope he moves abroad so I never have to see him again.   I will remember him and his wizardry fondly for the daddy of all seasons that we all had together.

(Sounds like a press release ! ...   :)).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colourmy said:

Yawn!

And double yawn for Daggers thanking the post! 

Says the king of yawn. Makes one utterly forgettable comment per week, then repeats it throughout the week, assuming nobody 'liked' it because they didn't see it the first time. We did. You wrote it. It was boring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colourmy said:

Yawn!

And double yawn for Daggers thanking the post! 

26 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Says the king of yawn. Makes one utterly forgettable comment per week, then repeats it throughout the week, assuming nobody 'liked' it because they didn't see it the first time. We did. You wrote it. It was boring.

It's a blow for blow battle on the yawn front ...   I'm impressed ! ...   keep it going lads ...  there can only be one winner ...   :)

• Haha 1

On 2/13/2018 at 17:56, Colourmy said:

Nevermind all that. I'm waiting for the next instruction from Finnegan for me to follow and adhere to.

The day I wait for and then follow instruction from Finners will be the same day that I place my John Thomas in the hands of an axe-wielding maniac.

:thumbup:

• Haha 2