Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2018

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Lewis walking off not doing the post-race interview was a bit odd.

Judging from his and Tito Wolf's post race comments they seem to think Kimi's shunt was deliberate. Would explain why he wasn't keen to talk to anyone straight away, but that's a big accusation to make, and if he'd got a better start it wouldn't have been an issue.

I'll take back my comment regarding Hamilton from last week, still think he's a dick, but what a driver. Brilliant performance today, and I did cheer when he went 2nd. Great race, wonderful entertainment, better than that World Cup thing thats going on??!!

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Judging from his and Tito Wolf's post race comments they seem to think Kimi's shunt was deliberate. Would explain why he wasn't keen to talk to anyone straight away, but that's a big accusation to make, and if he'd got a better start it wouldn't have been an issue.

yeah good point. I think stuff like that though can be saved for another time when you've got 140,000 fans waiting to hear from drivers, and the vast majority waiting to hear from their favourite driver on his home race!

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

yeah good point. I think stuff like that though can be saved for another time when you've got 140,000 fans waiting to hear from drivers, and the vast majority waiting to hear from their favourite driver on his home race!

Yeah just need to hold in your anger and say a few nice things for the fans. Save that for the press conference or later in the week.

Mercedes and Lewis coming out with the 'Ferrari are deliberately crashing into us' line then. Feels like 2011 again with his (semi-serious) "I'm getting penalties because I'm black" line of thinking.

Unbelievable how salty the Merc guys are. Ok you lost at home but be a bit more sporting about it, you won the previous five here. Both Lewis and Toto Wolff are a disgrace for some of their post-race comments. I'm with Lewis on skipping the immediate post-race interviews because they're ****ing shit, but to then stand on the podium and imply that Ferrari had cheated is just silly.

They finally have a little competition and they absolutely can't handle it lol 

I hope everyone on here who went to the GP had a great time. It was a bit tense being a Kimi fan surrounded by Hamilton fans in the Copse grandstand! lol It was an incredible weekend though, first time I've attended all 4 days at Silverstone and I was very impressed with the organisation of the weekend, it is so much better than Spa. 

• Like 1

Dh6_hkRXUAA2RGk.jpg

View for the race

Dh6-hxJWkAADN5L.jpg:large

Dh66OOnXkAIMs-n.jpg

Dh65ePtX0AAzIv-.jpg

Dh63W3UWsAA0ykX.jpg

Loved it all. England in the World Cup made it even better like. Did a lap of the track pretty much Friday and Saturday. Watched quali at becketts. Got sigs from Ross Brawn and Ted Kravitz. Sergio Perez ignored my cap so he's now a ****.

image.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Walkers said:

Dh6_hkRXUAA2RGk.jpg

View for the race

Dh6-hxJWkAADN5L.jpg:large

Dh66OOnXkAIMs-n.jpg

Dh65ePtX0AAzIv-.jpg

Dh63W3UWsAA0ykX.jpg

Loved it all. England in the World Cup made it even better like. Did a lap of the track pretty much Friday and Saturday. Watched quali at becketts. Got sigs from Ross Brawn and Ted Kravitz. Sergio Perez ignored my cap so he's now a ****.

image.png

We'd have been in the same grandstand for Qualifying. There is no better place to watch an F1 car in the world.