Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2018

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:51, Walkers said:

Booked 4 day tickets to Silverstone yesterday for the first time, sitting at Vale which should be decent. Costs a stupid amount, plan to do a foriegn one next year.

We did flights, accommodation and tickets at Monza for less than a 3 day ticket at Vale. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

1 Vettel

2 Hamilton 

3 Kimi

4 Ricciardo

5 Bottas

Ferrari

Mercedes

Red Bull

Force India

Renault

McLaren

Torro Rosso

Williams 

Haas

Sauber

got no faith in williams this year, absolute write off

You must feel Ferrari are streets ahead of the rest then lol Can't think of any other scenario for Kimi to be beating Bottas & Red Bull

I think Haas will do much better this season. I still think it’s Mercedes to lose. Hopefully Red Bull can come to the party & McLaren can compete with the Renaults. Force India had a terrible preseason but they’re a team who will change everything around mid season if it’s going tits up for them. I think Williams have made a mistake in putting Sorotkin in a car over Kubica and I can see them having a torrid time this year, unless they didn’t take a lot of their upgrades to Catalunya. 

Mercedes

Ferrari

RedBull

Renault

McLaren

Haas

Force India

Toro Rosso 

Sauber

Williams

Hamilton

Vettel

Verstappen

On 19/03/2018 at 09:32, Ian W LCFC said:

Less than a week to go!

My predictions for the season:

Mercedes - LEWIS WDC

Red Bull :fc:

Ferrari 

Renault

Mclaren

Haas

Force India

Toro Rosso

Williams

Sauber

May as well add my top 5 drivers:

Hamilton

Vettel

Verstappen

Ricciardo

Bottas

Heard a lot of good things about Haas from many journalists and even from Lewis himself on one of the latest videos on F1's Youtube, think Williams and Sauber are gonna be the real strugglers with a bit of a gap to the rest of the pack.

20 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

May as well add my top 5 drivers:

Hamilton

Vettel

Verstappen

Ricciardo

Bottas

Heard a lot of good things about Haas from many journalists and even from Lewis himself on one of the latest videos on F1's Youtube, think Williams and Sauber are gonna be the real strugglers with a bit of a gap to the rest of the pack.

Haas have set some really impressive times on the harder compound tyres. 

If Max can keep a reasonable distance behind the Ferraris he could well be in for a podium tomorrow. Starting on the Supersoft tyre means he can go longer before the first pit stop, possibly getting the undercut on one or both of them. 

If the Mercedes race pace is anything like that final qualy lap by Lewis then tomorrow is a foregone conclusion barring any kind of failure. 

Silly grid penalty for Ricciardo yesterday, you could see he slowed down massively as soon as the red flag came out. Unnecessary imo. 

Bottas could start even even further down the grid if the team need to make extensive repairs to his car before tomorrow. 

Good to see Raikkonen out qualify Vettel for a change, I hope he gives the team some difficult team order decisions this season. 

Force India still look slow. 

Although Alonso didn’t get out of Q2, I think he’ll be happy with 11th. Means he doesn’t have to start on the tyre he set his Q2 time on and can maybe go longer on the supersofts. 

I think the the best part of tomorrow will be in the middle field places, Haas, McLaren, Renault all fighting for decent points. 

Am looking forward to it. 

Edited by stix
  • Like 2