Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Thank you, Andy King.

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Yeah the club refused the group permission to do a display for King, it was around the time of his 10 years of service mark.

Reason given was that thet the club 'didn't want to highlight one player from the others'.

Sad really.

Yes very sad...er this particular player been with the club far longer than any other.  Your efforts are always amazing!  

Here’s my five pence worth about one of LCFC best servants Andy King who has been a great asset to the club for many many years. To my dismay some fans have been very unfair with their comments about Andy King over to last few seasons! Every time I have ever seen him play he has always put a good shift in on the pitch and I for one would always welcome him back with open arms. Good player plus very underestimated and a real professional in every way and would wish him well wherever if goes.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, davieG said:

IMG_1238.jpg

Andy King marries Camilla Middleton (Image: Copyright unknown)

Congratulations.

Coach carrying guests to wedding of Leicester City star Andy King breaks down, but then something brilliant happens - https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/coach-carrying-guests-wedding-leicester-1701024

Anyone know which coach company?