Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winchesterfox

Bournemouth at home on Saturday 3 March

1 hour ago, zealot said:

Does anyone with a little more experience about these things than me know whether Bournemouth home is likely to reach General Sale... And if so, when that might be?

Many thanks

There are 685 seats left for this fixture, which has seen all members have a chance to buy tickets. It is back on sale to all STH and members to buy additional tickets. If the club can sell as many as possible of these they will try and avoid General Sale. Most of the remaining seats are single seats so would expect to see this dawdle for another week or two and then be released to GS.

You will most likely not get two seats together on general sale unless Bournemouth hand back one of the away blocks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Was going to travel up for this one from Devon on Saturday, but I fear that the weather is going to put and end to that... what are the chances that the club would refund my ticket if that were to be the case?

I think you know the answer to that one...

pick a number between 0 and 0

17 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Was going to travel up for this one from Devon on Saturday, but I fear that the weather is going to put and end to that... what are the chances that the club would refund my ticket if that were to be the case?

Unfortunately I think it would fall on deaf ears to be honest mate. I live in Leeds and there is a train strike up this way on Saturday and add to that the weather issues at the moment I'm beginning to wonder whether to just write Saturday off myself. I'll see how the weather goes over the next couple of days. 

Edited by rn9013

10 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Unfortunately I think it would fall on deaf ears to be honest mate. I live in Leeds and there is a train strike up this way on Saturday and add to that the weather issues at the moment I'm beginning to wonder whether to just write Saturday off myself. I'll see how the weather goes over the next couple of days. 

Yeah, think it's at it's height on Friday/Saturday unfortunately. Hope the club will understand, but like you say it'll only fall on deaf ears I'd assume.

16 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah, think it's at it's height on Friday/Saturday unfortunately. Hope the club will understand, but like you say it'll only fall on deaf ears I'd assume.

The snow has got even worse overnight up this way and there’s no sign of it stopping. To be fair to the club I emailed them and they offered me a gift voucher to use against future ticket purchases because of the circumstances. I thought that was fair enough. 

• Like 1

Just now, rn9013 said:

The snow has got even worse overnight up this way and there’s no sign of it stopping. To be fair to the club I emailed them and they offered me a gift voucher to use against future ticket purchases because of the circumstances. I thought that was fair enough. 

Ah, I see! Thanks mate, looks like little to no chance of me travelling due to the red warnings down here now. I emailed the club yesterday too, so hopefully I'll get a similar response :thumbup: