Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

The Apology Thread

30 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t know why but I always had this slight inkling that Moose was actually Gaelic?

I've no idea of his ethnicity, Col... :D

But, to be serious, if he is he's done a brilliant job to disguise it. I can usually recognise Moose by his syntax, regardless of which persona he adopts.

Just now, Buce said:

Not if they register a new account. 

Would you need a different e-mail address to do that? I'm assuming you couldn't have two accounts with the same e-mail address? :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Would you need a different e-mail address to do that? I'm assuming you couldn't have two accounts with the same e-mail address? :dunno:

I guess, but it only takes a minute to set one up. In theory the mods could match the IP address but not if it’s ran through a VPN. 

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

I guess, but it only takes a minute to set one up. In theory the mods could match the IP address but not if it’s ran through a VPN. 

I've no idea what that means! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Could we not have a thread that listed current user name and all previous aliases? I haven't got a clue who's who.

Wouldn't have guessed in a million years that Gaelic and Moose were the same person.

Edited by oakman

7 hours ago, oakman said:

Could we not have a thread that listed current user name and all previous aliases? I haven't got a clue who's who.

Wouldn't have guessed in a million years that Gaelic and Moose were the same person.

Sigh. 

They aren’t. 

On 09/02/2018 at 10:50, Buce said:

Moose walks among us still.

And is far more interesting and entertaining than many of the "preferred" posters who never get banned.

Not sure mods (plural) should be used either. I think it's mainly chief mod who bans on his own.

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, FIF said:

And is far more interesting and entertaining than many of the "preferred" posters who never get banned.

This.

29 minutes ago, FIF said:

Not sure mods (plural) should be used either. I think it's mainly chief mod who bans on his own.

They might not ban but they certainly pick and choose who and what they moderate.

All done in a completely unbiased way of course. :dry: