Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gearoid

Brighton away

31 Mar 2018 - Sat 15:00

Full Allocation 3,000 (includes 19 Wheelchair Spaces)

Season Ticket Holder Login Required
On Sale Dates (Online at 8:30am & In Person/By Phone at 9am): 
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Thursday 1 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Friday 2 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Monday 5 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Tuesday 6 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Wednesday 7 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Thursday 8 March 

All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 9 March

Supporters with a Disability Pricing:

Adult:£30, Seniors 65+: £23, Under 21s: £23, Under 18s: £15. 
Supporter with Disabilities will also get a FREE Companion.
Please note match tickets are non-refundable and all tickets are subject to availability.

Oddly, I'm in a position to buy 2 tickets in the home areas. I may go to the match with my Dad (he lives nearby and supports Brighton), but if not, could purchase 2 tickets on behalf of others potentially. There aren't huge numbers of tickets left, so would need to move fairly swiftly...

35 minutes ago, sishades said:

The current system of allocating away tickets means that only an elite few can obtain them week after week. 

It has been this way for years. Why should the faithful who have spent their time, effort and money to watch some total dross not benefit in our successful times?

What is crap is that atrocious membership scheme.

52 minutes ago, sishades said:

My point is that what chance does anyone without a season ticket have of getting any tickets It seems like a viscious circle..you need to have points to get one but you cant get points without obtaining away tickets. This has become a closed shop.

It might not be many, but members now can enter a ballot for away tickets 

3 hours ago, sishades said:

My point is that what chance does anyone without a season ticket have of getting any tickets It seems like a viscious circle..you need to have points to get one but you cant get points without obtaining away tickets. This has become a closed shop.

A good number of our games are now reaching general sale, there was 700 which were avaliable at this stage for Man City.

• Like 1

On 17/02/2018 at 13:20, sishades said:

The current system of allocating away tickets means that only an elite few can obtain them week after week. 

You mean the few that go week in week out? How unfair.

Really looking forward to this, heading there for 3 days thanks to my main man Jesus.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

On 18/02/2018 at 07:27, sishades said:

Thats encouraging...heres hoping BHAFC does the same as I only have 5 grounds left to complete the 92.:)

the 92 doesn't count unless it's watching your club :ph34r:

I've seen us play at 93 grounds, but am nowhere close to doing the 92 as we need to spend a season in L2 and maybe 1 in L1 as well as they clubs change so often now. Such a horrible thought.:unsure:

Just now, Bayfox said:

I've seen us play at 93 grounds, but am nowhere close to doing the 92 as we need to spend a season in L2 and maybe 1 in L1 as well as they clubs change so often now. Such a horrible thought.:unsure:

Just now, Bayfox said:

also it doesn't count if they have new grounds done 3 brighton,s grounds many new grounds i dont count now and i have been going away for 40 years. 

29 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

also it doesn't count if they have new grounds done 3 brighton,s grounds many new grounds i dont count now and i have been going away for 40 years. 

Do as many grounds but it just counts once.

For example clubs that have moved ie West Ham I've done Upton Park and their new shit "ground" which is obviously 2 different grounds but it only counts as 1 because it's the same club. 

Edited by Fox92

5 hours ago, Kegworthfox said:

See I count mine as number of grounds. Purely on the basis the 92 following us is pretty much impossible. As clubs change to often and we have never been a fixture outside the top 2 flights in anything resembling a regular basis.

Plus the likes of Torquay and Grimsby have been out the league come back etc. And going Boston away pre season is worth more than old Trafford:dry: i'd been plainmoor numerous times but never to see us. So the league cup tie did me a huge favour.

And there's no way anyone is telling me the 5 European trips don't count.

So 93 and counting it is. Some knocked down. But all watching the city.:schmike:

• Like 2