Gearoid

Brighton away

18 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Are we counting Scottish grounds if we’re counting European grounds been a fair few of them as well with city

My total is any ground I've seen us play at.

On 18/02/2018 at 17:54, FoxFromCoalville said:

longshot but could do with three tickets (preferably all together) for this. will ensure there’s a good drink in it for you :scarf:

edit. just two needed. thanks in advance 

27 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Simply not true.

What you mean is, people can't get tickets for the attractive fixtures, because they won't build up their points by doing the less attractive fixtures. It's a vicious circle.

Correct.

My lads aways include having to buy tickets for shite like sunderland, swansea and that thing wet spam call a ground, he's got no chance of getting to Old Trafford on his own ref anytime soon, but hopefully one day, although I hope like me, i manage to drag him up to realise, Cheltenham and Southend are much more fun that Anfield and palace is a proper ground not wembley.

this season more and more tickets are getting lower down and many make members no problem, what you have to do is endure the shite, seems we have too many fans that crave going to the big grounds, Go to watch us not admire some fantasy that Old Trafford is wonderful, or the Kop is loud, it's not.

• Like 2

Haha some hilarious comments on here, from those that presumably had some excuse or another for not going to Rotherham away in that athletics ground (amongst others soul-destroying trips), but feel they have a right to get tickets to glamour fixtures above those that did.

I bet no-one will be complaining about the away ticketing system when Burnley away comes around two weeks after Brighton. The system is 100% fair. 

Have to disagree with the post above, the kop at full voice is loud!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Haha some hilarious comments on here, from those that presumably had some excuse or another for not going to Rotherham away in that athletics ground (amongst others soul-destroying trips), but feel they have a right to get tickets to glamour fixtures above those that did.

I bet no-one will be complaining about the away ticketing system when Burnley away comes around two weeks after Brighton. The system is 100% fair. 

Have to disagree with the post above, the kop at full voice is loud!

spot on good job they dont follow england its even harder and when you get away tickets you have to pick them up with id.

Would be interested in getting two tickets in the Brighton end as we are staying with friends locally that weekend. If not would like two in the away end 

As of a few minutes ago ...

3 of the 5 blocks were open, with about 400 left in total in them.   Plus 2 more complete blocks not yet opened.

Quick very approx guess 1500 tickets sold, 1500 tickets left.

8 minutes ago, skmanuk said:

Anybody know how many left and whether they’re likely to reach ST’s with no points?

'bout a 1,000 left so I think it will reach 'all season ticket holders' on Friday yes.

Edited by Permafrost

3 hours ago, Higham Fox said:

I would like a ticket for this, if anyone can please help me out.

Think there is a few at the k p stadium buddy 

Looks like this will easily make members, maybe even general sale. Considering it is a lucrative trip and bank holiday weekend, that's surprising.

Just under 1000 tickets left with it going on sale to all STH tomorrow. Might be less as when S1E was released it had several rows already greyed out so might be the same for the final block.

They seem to open all additional blocks very slowly and appear to sell the worse seats to the supporters that go to the most away games. They really are hopeless down there.