Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man City Away Match Thread

Just now, fazzyfox said:

On the bright side Aguero might stop Kane from getting the golden boot, every gut wrenching disapointing heavy defeat has a silver lining eh?

Yep we gifted Kane 4 goals last season so its only fair we help Aguero out this season.

Just now, Kinowe Soorie said:

What happened to us pressing teams? We're not good to try and play passing football against the majority of teams in this division. Lots of poor individual perfomances tonight. 

Forget pressing against Manchester City.

I would appreciate it if we could get a hold of the ball, keep it and pass it forward instead.

7 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

His form is nothing like that season, we can't keep forgiving players because they once won the league.

So, what then? We still have the basic backbone of that team. Who else isn't the player they were? 

Basically all of them. Let's change the whole lot that fail to recreate the form of PL winners. No player can be what they were when they were when they were younger. We have to do the best with what we have, we are what we are. People's expectations are so often unreal.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I think we need to go big on someone like Butland to be honest. Kasper is in the same boat as Simpson, no competition. Jakupovic is actually decent but he just is not enough in terms of competition for Kasper. 

I suspect we could sell schmeical for about the same price.