Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheffield United Pre Match

On 2/11/2018 at 04:29, urban.spaceman said:

As full strength as possible for me.

90 minutes for Mahrez and Silva is vital. 

Kasper

Simpson 

Morgan/Huth

Maguire

Fuchs

Diabaté 

Silva

Ndidi 

Mahrez 

Iheanacho 

Vardy

Why bring back the ‘Hoofing’ unit?  Are you blaming Drago for the Man City slaughter?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Please God let there be a stream. Please don’t subject us to The Stringer. 

One of the most annoying commentators around for me. Just talks about random stuff during the game and thinks he's really funny.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LacosteGwyn said:

No it is a tv channel... I have Optus for Premier league and ESPN for Facebook cup.

I can access ESPN through my fetch box, it costs $4 a month to add both ESPN channels.

I think you need to change from Austar to Optus, I can watch every Premier game if I want

I get ESPN via Foxtel (2 channels), but neither seem to be broadcasting this match.

Jak

Amartey Dragovic Maguire Chilwell

Diabate Silva Iborra Mahrez

Iheanacho Vardy

Subs: Schmeichel, Simpson, Ndidi, Choudhury, Gray, Albrighton, Youth Striker

Put youth on the bench in case we are comfortably winning in the second half. That first team should be enough.

• Like 2

Why are most people picking Jakupovic? A keeper who clearly hasn't impressed anyone at the club.

I know Kaspar had a 'mare on Saturday, but he is by far and away our best goalkeeper. He doesn't need resting, so play him and give ourselves the best chance we can of winning the match.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ricey said:

Why are most people picking Jakupovic? A keeper who clearly hasn't impressed anyone at the club.

I know Kaspar had a 'mare on Saturday, but he is by far and away our best goalkeeper. He doesn't need resting, so play him and give ourselves the best chance we can of winning the match.

Tbf, what sort of message does it send if you put in such a diabolical performance and keep your place?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

5Ps2MSY.png

I'd be happy with that but as Beechey said I'd play Silva forward and Iborra back. Iborra slips into the back 4 when Maguire goes forward. Personally I wouldn't play Mahrez but I'd play Iheanacho. In his head he is a scoring machine in the FA Cup. I think he has more than 1 a game for his career and that belief will translate into goals.

Whoever we play we'll win and score at least 3.