Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheffield United Pre Match

14 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Tbf, what is our strongest midfield atm?  I''m not sure its decided on by fans or Puel, so whatever mid field he picks will be a competitive one I believe

I think he'll give Silva and Iborra another run out together.

Don't know if been mentioned before sorry but has amartey been injured. I thought he had been playing well. Think gray will start and diabate. He may play nacho up top alone again, would like to see him and vardy again. 

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Me too.. :blush:

4 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I always want to see Iborra play. Must be my most irrational response to team selection, but I just think he has class. 

He must stop giving the ball away so cheaply, I think he lacks confidence personally...just my opinion!

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 16:40, NotTheMarketLeader said:

****ing hell...Mahrez captain! 

He’s a leader of men and has all the attributes a club captain should have.... fair, even tempered, loyal? 

If  this were to happen (and I do understand it’s not impossible) we may as well chuck it in.

The game / club will have totally lost sight of the values of the sport, and it’s value as a team game.

Deary me; yes let’s reward bad behaviour....that makes sense.

lol Even I'm right with you on this one. It's not like we can't find plenty to argue about without this blatant trolling.

I'd give it any other player in the squad, including Benny, before I would let Riyad touch the armband.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

We will win this easily. 3-1

Up the foxes

Hope you're right but will be anything but easy if Puel sides similar to Fleetwood and Peterborough in my opinion. I hope he starts Kasper, Riyad and Vardy and a proper back four of Simpson, Dragovic, Maguire and Fuchs. Anything he chooses around that base would do for me. This is no time for risks, especially as the club needs a result to get out of our recent mini-slump.  

• Like 1

No chance Puel is daft enough to put out a weakened side for the sake of giving players game time. We might not see a no-shit best XI (what even is our best XI?) but I’m sure he’ll at the least set us up strongly.

I’ll be very surprised if more than 1 out of Vardy, Mahrez, Ndidi, Drago, Maguire (i.e our best players at the moment) aren’t playing. Hope to see Diabaté and Silva too, as well as Nacho if he can be crammed in.