Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheffield United Pre Match

39 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/pre-match-view-from-leicester.62357/

Some of the comments on here lol they're an odd bunch aren't they? I thought ours were fairly respectful given that they're lower league opposition.

Where's the match thread? That was two pages contemplating the fact someone said "can't stand the blunts".

Edited by Foxxed
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Absolutely no reason to not go strong in this one. Unlike the Peterborough tie, we've got over a week until our next week game. 

Obviously it goes without saying that Sheff United are a good side too.

I hope our players don’t take them lightly

bristol City only lost at the etihaad in added time. If we are really at it we will win. Anything less than full concentration and 100% effort and we will not.

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/pre-match-view-from-leicester.62357/

Some of the comments on here lol they're an odd bunch aren't they? I thought ours were fairly respectful given that they're lower league opposition.

Think I said it when we played them in the league cup - they're oddly bitter about 02/03 when we finished 11 or 12 points clear and would have been promoted even if the 10 point deduction was in place then...

kasper

simp     macguire  dragov   Fuchs 

silva      ibora 

mahrez                               gray

diabate

vardy 

41 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Think I said it when we played them in the league cup - they're oddly bitter about 02/03 when we finished 11 or 12 points clear and would have been promoted even if the 10 point deduction was in place then...

Yeah, that appears on their thread lol 

The whole "horrible club who put local firms out of business, should have been relegated to league 1 like everyone else in admin" line seems to come up regularly with them.  Aye, it ultimately did lead us to League 1 lads- we spent 1 year there instead of 6 though, and have since won the top 2 divisions at a canter.

On 14/02/2018 at 15:49, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Tbf, what is our strongest midfield atm?  I''m not sure its decided on by fans or Puel, so whatever mid field he picks will be a competitive one I believe

Up front we will have Nacho and/or Vardy, so no complaints there

CD is probably the only area where we may play something definitely weaker, but I dont think it will be bad. Only Benny who I actually think is alright its just that he's a bomb-scare

Also keeper.  But everyone has been moaning about Kasper anyway, sooo

Overall my point is I dont think there is a chance he will put out something that could be called a second string team, bar Vardy and Mahrez potentially not starting

You make so much sense every time you post. Are you me?

On 14/02/2018 at 15:49, the fox said:

i kasper and wes aren't playing, the senior player should be the captain (no matter who he is as long as he's a regular starter

except Mahrez. :whistle:

On 14/02/2018 at 15:57, Stevosevic said:

I Don't think anyone really knows what our best 11 is so changes doesn't necessarily mean weaker

exactly.