Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheffield United Pre Match

I've got the paper ticket for tonight as I'm taking my dad and didn't bother putting it on the ST. 

Was there issues last time with these, as I remember there was one a year or two ago, so many people late getting in. 

Just want to know if it's worth arriving more early than usual.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/pre-match-view-from-leicester.62357/

Some of the comments on here lol they're an odd bunch aren't they? I thought ours were fairly respectful given that they're lower league opposition.

Agree Ted, a little sensitive bless emlol

I have no feeling or rivalry towards them and I actually think Sheffield is a good City and have friends from both sides!

I look forward to hearing a rendition of the 'Greasy chip butty' song as it's one of my favourites.

That aside, I as a City fan obviously  hope we dick them..... COYB.

36 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

I've got the paper ticket for tonight as I'm taking my dad and didn't bother putting it on the ST. 

Was there issues last time with these, as I remember there was one a year or two ago, so many people late getting in. 

Just want to know if it's worth arriving more early than usual.

Think we all have paper tonight, don't think there was an option to load to ST. The issue last time if I remember rightly was with print at home tickets not scanning. Had mine sent out and hoping most other people did too! 

1 hour ago, Illusion35 said:

Think we all have paper tonight, don't think there was an option to load to ST. The issue last time if I remember rightly was with print at home tickets not scanning. Had mine sent out and hoping most other people did too! 

Wasn’t going to bother, but thought sod it I will go, phone up with my season ticket ref numbers, and was offered collection near the ticket office, or email and print it off myself.

If I remember right, it was those printed at home tickets that caused major problems before, so I opted for collecting at the ground.

13 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Rumour has it that Schmeichel will start tonight.

It would be criminal if he didn't.

I can't see any plausible reason why he wouldn't, he doesn't need the rest and both our other goalkeepers are journeymen who don't need game time like a young up and coming keeper. If Schmeichel doesn't play I'd like to hear Puel's explanation why.

1 hour ago, Illusion35 said:

That's what I meant sorry, the print at home ones. That's the issue I was referring to.

Hope it's sorted for tonight. I'll head down early just to be safe.