Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Stoke (H)..pre match thread.

6 hours ago, Mint23 said:

Genuine question, why would you pick Amartey in the defensive midfield role ahead of either Iborra or James? Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions and suggestions so I’m not having a go, I’d pick that exact team just with Iborra in there

I think Iborra he doesn't track back anymore and he is poor and slow offensively as well (can't even remember the last time he did shoot) don't get me wrong, I'm talking about his latest appearances, when you see Ndid's work rate, Iborra looks like the lazy me in the morning, I think Ndidi does the job for both of them, now James, this guy is a one game wonder :matty:, I'd rather see Amarty plays

16 hours ago, Zevaristi said:

I think Iborra he doesn't track back anymore and he is poor and slow offensively as well (can't even remember the last time he did shoot) don't get me wrong, I'm talking about his latest appearances, when you see Ndid's work rate, Iborra looks like the lazy me in the morning, I think Ndidi does the job for both of them, now James, this guy is a one game wonder :matty:, I'd rather see Amarty plays

.....are they as good as Harold Pinter's? 

30 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

I'd be inclined to play dragovic instead of Wes for this one.

The physicality of Stoke might be a game too soon for Morgan. Be a bit harsh on dragovic to shut him out from the first team also.

why would this even be talked about? Why should Wes even play??

if Dragovic got dropped for Wes at this point i hope he fuucks us off at end of the season.. and rightly so.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

Kasper

Amartey    Drags   Mags    Chilw  

Ndidi             Iborra

Silva 

Mahrez                               Gray 

Vardy 

Edited by Tringfox

30 minutes ago, Tringfox said:

Kasper

Amartey    Drags   Mags    Chilw  

Ndidi             Iborra

Silva 

Mahrez                               Gray 

Vardy 

Albrighton for Gray and it is spot on.Chilwell needs help defensively.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, murphy said:

Well Albee Darned!   

Only on FT can one single misplaced 's' result in  a deluge of playwright punnery.  

Lets just not invite Shakespeare back.

Why not ? We need a decent write back, and some of his plays were not always a comedy of errors. Seems to me your complaint is much ado about nothing.

(With grateful thanks to Wikepedia)

Edited by jumbo747
Sent too early
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jumbo747 said:

Why not ? We need a decent write back, and some of his plays were not always a comedy of errors. Seems to me your complaint is much ado about nothing.

Well it's absolutely Crucible that we don't play like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Dammit.  I can't help it.  See what you've made me do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jumbo747 said:

All's well that ends well, but will we have a midsummer night's dream or a winter's tale?  Hopefully it'll be as you like it, and not the taming of the shrew, as they walk into a tempest even Julius Caesar would have been proud of, and bury them like Richard III under the carpark at the King Power ;)

• Thanks 1

Anyone know what the deal with Fuchs is at the minute? 

Seems to have moved down to London and this’ll be two weeks in a row now where he’s started training on Thursday (if he goes tomorrow) 

Wondered if we were managing an injury or just letting him have some time with his family. 

Either way its good that we now have someone in Chilwell who can afford him the luxury of not having to play all the time! 

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Anyone know what the deal with Fuchs is at the minute? 

Seems to have moved down to London and this’ll be two weeks in a row now where he’s started training on Thursday (if he goes tomorrow) 

Wondered if we were managing an injury or just letting him have some time with his family. 

Either way its good that we now have someone in Chilwell who can afford him the luxury of not having to play all the time! 

there were times last season he was in New York for the first half of a week, London is nothing in comparison, he's an older player so doesn't need to train every day like Chilwell for example does, if he lives in London that's fine is only just over an hour away by train