Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Stoke (H)..pre match thread.

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Fuchs lives in Leicester, he's always doing things in the community and filling his time around the city, so I think he's just visiting London. 

Fair dos, perhaps just renting a place down there too ?

Like I said I think it’s a positive that we can afford him that luxury now :)

5 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Fuchs lives in Leicester, he's always doing things in the community and filling his time around the city, so I think he's just visiting London. 

He was at the Leicester Riders game the day before the Everton match at home.

Stood around freely taking photos and chatting with the fans. No security or anyone around him, just being a spectator and normal guy.

Top bloke and refreshing to see in the modern world of footballers.

Could understand if he was to move on soon though with Chilwell getting more game time. For some reason, I see him playing in the MLS one day.

Edited by TK95
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, AjcW said:

Anyone know what the deal with Fuchs is at the minute? 

Seems to have moved down to London and this’ll be two weeks in a row now where he’s started training on Thursday (if he goes tomorrow) 

Wondered if we were managing an injury or just letting him have some time with his family. 

Either way its good that we now have someone in Chilwell who can afford him the luxury of not having to play all the time! 

Probably down there with a suitcase full of samples trying to find a shop prepared to stock his "nofuchsgiven" clothing line.....should keep him well fit, all that walking.

4 hours ago, somebum said:

Must win imagine the embarrassment of being done over by a paul lambert side. Sorry but id have serious doubts if we dont 

They will do what every team does to us now. Sits deep for 90 minutes, lets us have the ball and counters.

I'm getting bored at home games recently as nobody even comes for a game.

I suppose it's a compliment.

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

They will do what every team does to us now. Sits deep for 90 minutes, lets us have the ball and counters.

I'm getting bored at home games recently as nobody even comes for a game.

I suppose it's a compliment.

We should do it back to them at home now ?

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 13:16, Tringfox said:

Kasper

Amartey    Drags   Mags    Chilw  

Ndidi             Iborra

Silva 

Mahrez                               Gray 

Vardy 

agree - need iborra to take that front post at set pieces.  might swap gray for albrighton. would like to see silva in that okazaki hole as he seems to be capable of pressing like shinji does.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2018 at 14:25, kingfox said:

Schmeichel 

Simpson - Dragovic - Maguire - Fuchs

Mahrez - James - Ndidi - Albrighton

Okazaki(If fit)

Vardy

Subs - Hamer, Morgan, Chilwell, Iborra, Silva, Gray, Iheanacho

Okazaki not back in training yet so won’t play.

Morgan will partner Maguire.

18 hours ago, TK95 said:

He was at the Leicester Riders game the day before the Everton match at home.

Stood around freely taking photos and chatting with the fans. No security or anyone around him, just being a spectator and normal guy.

Top bloke and refreshing to see in the modern world of footballers.

Could understand if he was to move on soon though with Chilwell getting more game time. For some reason, I see him playing in the MLS one day.

If I'm not mistaken, his wife works in New York so I could definitely see him in MLS once he's out of contract.

On 21/02/2018 at 14:25, kingfox said:

Schmeichel 

Simpson - Dragovic - Maguire - Fuchs

Mahrez - James - Ndidi - Albrighton

Okazaki(If fit)

Vardy

Subs - Hamer, Morgan, Chilwell, Iborra, Silva, Gray, Iheanacho

Iborra or Silva in for James Diabate for Okazaki that’ll be my choice with these changes !!

At Home a decent performance and we can beat these big style would love to see a 6-0 to the Blue Army but I’ll take a cheeky 1-0 win for us any day !!

Just really hoping Puell gets this right on Saturday no silly changes too early on !!

I'd like to start to choose N'didi's main partner. We've seen a fair bit of Janes and Iborra. Surely Silva's had enough time to settle in now. I'd like to see him step it up and claim a permanent first team place.

• Like 1