Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

The Underdogs That Defied Modern Football | Sean Dyche’s Burnley Revolution

I'd like to see Burnley qualify for Europe - but not at our expense, which is probably their only route....much as it's amusing to imagine us finishing 6th or winning FAC and Burnley pipping the Arse for 7th on the last day. :D

I wonder when Dyche will move on? There could be interest in him this summer, provided Burnley don't suffer a late-season collapse.

Dyche's constant moaning about not having the budget of the bigger teams are annoying but you have to admire the impressive job he's done at Burnley. As Alf said, I'd like to see them qualify for Europe as long as it wasnt at our expense.

He has done superb at Burnley. Getting them into the PL was brilliant but keeping them up is brilliant too.

I don't mind Dyche now. He annoyed me when we were both going for the Championship title but now he doesn't bother me.

Edited by Fox92

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 15:30, Carl the Llama said:

"Burnley were in the Champions league spots [...] for just 24 hours [...] that's what dreams are made of". (4:54)

"We put the pressure on Spuds"

...  that's being an imposter for a pretender.

Edited by KingsX

On 17/02/2018 at 20:30, Carl the Llama said:

"Burnley were in the Champions league spots [...] for just 24 hours [...] that's what dreams are made of". (4:54)

Poor Burnley.

I remember listening to talksport the night Burnley went 4th. 

Now it was more than likely Goldstein being his usual wind up self to get callers calling. But he said Burnley being 4th was a bigger achievement than Leicester winning the league. Talksport that night was like the season was over, after 38 games Burnley had finished 4th. 

They were 4th for less than 24 hours and they were only in that position because the round of fixtures hadn’t been concluded.

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:30, Carl the Llama said:

Poor Burnley.

23 hrs 47mins  longer than the 2015/16 champions where top of the prem. lollol  I like how they found four of Dyche's relatives and none are ginger lol 

36 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

5155E5gBbqL.jpg

A book about coming 2nd in the Championship.

They won the Championship.

Some of you sound spoilt anyway. Let them enjoy it. They didn't spend millions to go up (you've got clubs like Sheffield Wednesday, Wolves, Villa, etc spending £10mill on players at that level) and were tipped for relegation to League One when Dyche first come in. He's done superb there. I would've thought with all the shit we've been through - from admin right through to relegation to League One - some of you would be more acknowledgeable. Traditional club are Burnley, I hope they have a good finish this season (though, below us obviously).

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 3