Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

Great news if this is a direct deal and not through a proxy like Puma coming through Genisis.

As for kit designing though, they're abit crap when you think of other Prem sides over the years who've been decked out in three stripes. It's very indentikity with West Brom, Southampton, Middleborough, West Ham having minor changes to their template and the design choices around that being lazy too; with moving the 3 stripes onto the torso from the arms being the biggest development in over a decade. And although Puma and Nike are also both very template fixated they generally take more risks with their designs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

All

Day

I

Dream

About

Sex

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

After

Dinner

I

Did

A

Shit

Im sure that some would prefer  ...

Pr1ck

Up

My

A*se

:D

Edited by Countryfox
Cant say Pr1ck !!

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Had been agreed months ago.

There were many other offers, but this one stood out due to their creditable success with other top clubs.

Remember a few years back,and not sure if they still do,but Macclesfields kit was manufactured by adidas,with such a small fan base I’m surprised they had such a good suppliers