Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen_patel4

Chelsea fa cup quarterfinals

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I reckon some of our team will maybe think it's their last realistic chance of winning the FA cup and silverware in their career.

I imagine the likes of Simpson, Vardy, Albrighton, Wes etc. will all be well up for this.

I just hope we turn the KP into a fortress and try to recapture the atmosphere of the title run in and European nights.

As the 12th man we could make the difference that makes the difference.

so true all the senior players will know that this is their last chance of major silverware morgan being 34, simpson 31 and vardy 31.

I will be singing my heart out on the day.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Last time we were in the quarters of the FA Cup we played Chelsea, 6 years ago. Remember Tores got a hat trick, Beckford and Marshall scored. How times have changed. 

Torres scored his first goal in like 3 months or something. He couldn't score in a brothel when he first arrived and when he bagged one against us even the commentators were creaming themselves. 

If I remember correctly it was a scruffy goal in the mud as well lol

Edited by Koke

This could be a classic cup tie! It's the standout quarter final. I just hope we're up for it because we CAN win it. 

Play the strongest team possible put them to the sword. Thinking back to those cup heartbreaks over the years...we need to channel that to really get behind the lads. A Tifo display would be great.

Just hoping BBC/BT don't stick this on a Monday night!! :mad: Keep it on the weekend and get the fans in

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tough tie but being at home gives us a chance. We were by far the better team against them at Stamford Bridge, though their signing of Giroud has helped the balance of their team.

I think a lot will come down to the form both teams are in when the match comes round.

Did Giroud play when the Arse got knocked out ? He'll be cup tied if so 

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

I don't know what angers my more, the dive or that shit wank Wise getting his weasel cvnt face in there.

Revenge time...

IIRC that referee was giving Chelsea everything prior to that too - and us nothing. It appeared scripted to me.

Let's do these and spoil the elite semi-final line up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, surrifox said:

Did Giroud play when the Arse got knocked out ? He'll be cup tied if so 

Considering he scored and had 2 assist against Hull, I'm pretty sure he isn't cup tied. 

He suits Chelsea style more than he ever did Arsenal, so he'll definitely be more of a problem for us. 

Edited by fox_favourite

37 minutes ago, baker11 said:

To all those asking for a tifo. Great that you want them and appreciate them. It must be said that most full stand ones have cost  Union FS over a £1000. It would be fantastic if you could donate to [email protected] or pick up a scarf or some stickers from the match dall stall to help fund future work.

I’d happily donate to see one. Also, I must be the only person here who’s hoping for a Monday game. Centre parcs booked so purely selfish reasons. 

51 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I’d happily donate to see one. Also, I must be the only person here who’s hoping for a Monday game. Centre parcs booked so purely selfish reasons. 

It wont be monday, so enjoy Center parcs,while the Rest of us enjoy,the wupping and plunder

Of Chelsea......dont you dare get Ratty with the wife and Kids,and behave yourself..:P

• Haha 1

We owe them and we can do this, they have the small matter of Barcelona a few days beforehand and are in 4th 1pt ahead of Spurs, they have Barcelona at home then go to Man Utd, then Man City and then play Palace at home and Barcelona mid week before the game against us. Every chance they will be out of the top 4 and on losing run when we meet. They might need to work out if they go for the CL or the FA cup by then