Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen_patel4

Chelsea fa cup quarterfinals

No replay certainly favours us as the weaker side at home to Chelsea.

If we're drawing after 90 mins we have a much better chance of going through in the lottery of extra time or penalties rather than start the game again at Stamford Bridge.

I'll be hoping Chelsea get a favourable result against Barcelona tonight, small marginal gain for us and all that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

No replay certainly favours us as the weaker side at home to Chelsea.

If we're drawing after 90 mins we have a much better chance of going through in the lottery of extra time or penalties rather than start the game again at Stamford Bridge.

I'll be hoping Chelsea get a favourable result against Barcelona tonight, small marginal gain for us and all that.

And a few injuries too !!?

10 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Chelsea have Man United away, Man City away, Crystal Palace at home and Barcelona away.

We have Stoke at home, Bournemouth at home and West Brom away before Chelsea travel up here.

I can see them playing Kante and Drinky in centre-mid against us then. Which will make it interesting.

Squad rotation-wise it'll be fascinating to see how Conte plays it across their next five games...

As much as I love Danny D I'd rather play against him or Fabregas than Willian - who has been brilliant for them recently. 

If they do lose on the Wednesday before the  game against Barcelona then the fa cup is the only silverware they can win this season.  I believe Conte will then play a full

strength team against us.  We do have home advantage against them I find it amazing that Giroud is not cup tied in either the Champions league or the FA Cup.

4 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

If they do lose on the Wednesday before the  game against Barcelona then the fa cup is the only silverware they can win this season.  I believe Conte will then play a full

strength team against us.  We do have home advantage against them I find it amazing that Giroud is not cup tied in either the Champions league or the FA Cup.

Arsenal did not play Champions League and I think a player can play Europa League and then Champions League. FA Cup Arsenal played one game, losing to Forest with a team full of youngsters. There were only about three regular first teamers and Giroud was not one of them.

4 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Was pleased to see giroud go there as we still had arsenal to play and he has a habit of scoring against us ....... bugger !