Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Chelsea (H) FA Cup - Sunday 18th March 4:30pm

I have to agree with the sentiment of many on here. £22 is a fair price in my opinion to watch a quarter final. 

Yes its a tad bit more for non members and STH’s, but you have to consider that members have had to pay £60 for that benefit. So an extra fiver a ticket isn’t that bad really. 

The club gets a lot of stick, particularly the ticket office, much of it justified too, but for me this isn’t one of them. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2018 at 18:46, Blue717 said:

Simple solution to the fans who think it’s too expensive. Don’t go. 

Hmmm, hear this argument quite a lot. Such a protest would only work if it was done en masse. As it is, someone else is just going to take your ticket for a game like this - ergo the club will learn nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Hmmm, hear this argument quite a lot. Such a protest would only work if it was done en masse. As it is, someone else is just going to take your ticket for a game like this - ergo the club will learn nothing.

Not promoting any kind of protest. Personally think it’s a decent price. Just purely giving a solution to the fans who think it’s too expensive. 

29 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Will be interesting to see what effect this has on the atmosphere. 

Although how many of the ST holders in L/K blocks will be able to get seats together in SK1? 

The available seats for L1/K1/N1 people will be crap anyway, so anything to get them grouped together with another singing area is advantageous. 

14 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

I can't see the stadium map because I just bought mine from my reserved seats section.

Perhaps others know how to pull up a stadium map.

Ah yes, good point. In that case I think it will be really hard to tell until they go on general sale. 

12 hours ago, rachhere said:

Any season ticket holders able to report on how the sales are going? Hoping that there will be tickets still available for us humble members... 

Considering there are:

32,000 available

23,500 STH's

4,500 Away fans

That leaves 4,000 tickets. Take away some corporate, players, ticket office etc and there should be 3,000 for members and that's if all STH's take up their seats (which won't be the case).

I expect about 8/9,000 tickets to be made available tomorrow night. Should get to general sale just about (1/2,000). That is only my prediction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Considering there are:

32,000 available

23,500 STH's

4,500 Away fans

That leaves 4,000 tickets. Take away some corporate, players, ticket office etc and there should be 3,000 for members and that's if all STH's take up their seats (which won't be the case).

I expect about 8/9,000 tickets to be made available tomorrow night. Should get to general sale just about (1/2,000). That is only my prediction.

So we can't buy multiple tickets per season ticket like we did for sheff Utd?

14 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

£22? Great value.£10 to watch Stamford v Alvechurch in the Evo Stik Northern, Southern division. Chelsea have just drawn with Barca......

Give over.

We are much much richer than any club in the Evo Stick division. There is no comparison.

44 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Am I reading it correctly that as a season ticket holder be able to relocate after 6pm Thursday?

Not sure but those who have had to be relocated due to the away allocation can get tickets this evening from 6.00pm until tomorrow, Thursday at 6.00pm when they go to members