Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Chelsea (H) FA Cup - Sunday 18th March 4:30pm

7 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think it's called The Great Hall by some.

Go up one set of stairs by the right of reception and its in the area in front.

Thanks. You do come out of the hall though and sit in regular seats like everyone else for the match though right? There are loads of tickets free in this area. Only got mine late this morning. Wasn’t sure if I could make the game. 

7 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Thanks. You do come out of the hall though and sit in regular seats like everyone else for the match though right? There are loads of tickets free in this area. Only got mine late this morning. Wasn’t sure if I could make the game. 

You do, yes.

It's not in the corporate boxes or in the directors box area.

If you don't know where to go, just ask the person in a suit at reception - who can direct you.

• Thanks 1

If anyone is after a good seat I'm selling my ticket block J1 row L (pretty central) for £23 as I'm going with my family to the match. I live near the King Power stadium so you can collect from me anytime from now or meet me at the stadium

Edited by Missfox
I missed out the collection info

12 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

What it does tell the club is the cost that people find prohibitive for a televised game. 

It will sell out. £22 is very reasonable (£45 for F.C. Copenhagen) only people complaining are season ticket holders......

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So you're basing the reason for ground expansion on one cup game?

Not just that , I like the ground and I worry if we develop one side that will mainly go to corporate types we will lose the amtmosphere that at times is one of the best in the league , now if we got expansion and a safe standing zone I would be jumping for joy , for me expansion needs to include a push for safe standing 

it is a wake up call that in March we can’t sell out quickly 80% of the ground for a cup 1/4 final , TV or no TV , and makes me think as we rapidly move towards a PPV any game model who will be clamouring for Tickets for games against the non top 6 sides ?

how we watch football may change beyond all recognition soon and that may dramatically ease the current ticket push , I think the owners are not keen on expansion 

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

22 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Not just that , I like the ground and I worry if we develop one side that will mainly go to corporate types we will lose the amtmosphere that at times is one of the best in the league , now if we got expansion and a safe standing zone I would be jumping for joy , for me expansion needs to include a push for safe standing 

it is a wake up call that in March we can’t sell out quickly 80% of the ground for a cup 1/4 final , TV or no TV , and makes me think as we rapidly move towards a PPV any game model who will be clamouring for Tickets for games against the non top 6 sides ?

how we watch football may change beyond all recognition soon and that may dramatically ease the current ticket push , I think the owners are not keen on expansion 

Seems that way unfortunately, hesitant to blow millions on expanding only for the potential to lose out, a business decision at the end of the day. However, the longer we establish ourselves as a mid-table to top 7 side (hopefully) the more they will start to realistically think about expanding. I agree with your points and would love the option of safe standing and agree that the bowl type ground will be hard to extend aesthetically.

The only reason for expansion right now is the fact we sell out every game still (yes we had two cup games that didn't but one was midweek against a League 1 side and the other a Friday night during half term where the Family Stand was half empty) and the fact that many people have no chance of a season ticket. I think we could easily sell 30,000+ season tickets if we had the option, add 3,000 away fans and corporate and we would only have about 7,000 or so tickets going into general sale every game.

Anyway, back on topic. Only about 200 tickets left of which about 95% are in the Keith Weller/Walkers Hall.

5 hours ago, SamL said:

Need a spare for this if there’s any going.

I am selling a ticket £23 Block J1 row L (pretty much in middle of stadium) due to the fact I'm going with my family now. Let me know if this is any interest to you