Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Chelsea (H) FA Cup - Sunday 18th March 4:30pm

On 10/03/2018 at 18:40, duk3nuk3m said:

Are any trains expected to be put on from and to Hinckley?

Just in case anyone else is interested, there is maintenance work on the train line between Nuneaton and Leicester on Sunday so it's only part or full replacement bus services.

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I was always under the impression we give ”up to 15%” hence why Sheffield Utd only got the standard 3000.

This is what the cup rules are 

"FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium.

"However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) agreeing to that ticket allocation number.

"The SAG is made up of services such as the local council, police, fire brigade and the club amongst others and issues the stadium’s health and safety certificate

11 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Would appreciate a weather/road/snow report in the morning from Leicester based members for us travelling up. I was going to add, no silly comments please, but this is FT, so no hope there.

I'm a couple of miles from the KP, and it's not too bad at all. Everywhere has a light covering, and it has frozen, but it's not snowing atm. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Would appreciate a weather/road/snow report in the morning from Leicester based members for us travelling up. I was going to add, no silly comments please, but this is FT, so no hope there.

It’s fine, a thin layer of snow which has frozen over. Haven’t been out on the roads yet but the main ones should be ok.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Snow no too good here in Nuneaton transport going to be interested, in some ways I'm hoping the game to be off! Derby have just called there game off on safety grounds for their supporters?

Derby has been called off.

I've just replied to Jim on twitter for conditions around the ground etc. I get the train down and there's no cancellations from EMT at the minute.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Derby has been called off.

I've just replied to Jim on twitter for conditions around the ground etc. I get the train down and there's no cancellations from EMT at the minute.

Convenient that they have a lot of injuries.

On Friday, Rowett said: “We only have 10 senior players training this morning, but it’s times like this where, as a manager, you have to earn your corn.

“It was the same last week, I felt we did enough to win. Now, we have less players, so I’m going to have to find a similar solution against a very good Cardiff team, but we’re confident.