Jump to content
Yes N'Didi

Chelsea (H) FA Cup - Sunday 18th March 4:30pm

Recommended Posts

On 10/03/2018 at 18:40, duk3nuk3m said:

Are any trains expected to be put on from and to Hinckley?

Just in case anyone else is interested, there is maintenance work on the train line between Nuneaton and Leicester on Sunday so it's only part or full replacement bus services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Because we have to give 15% 

I was always under the impression we give ”up to 15%” hence why Sheffield Utd only got the standard 3000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I was always under the impression we give ”up to 15%” hence why Sheffield Utd only got the standard 3000.

This is what the cup rules are 

 

"FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium.

"However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) agreeing to that ticket allocation number.

"The SAG is made up of services such as the local council, police, fire brigade and the club amongst others and issues the stadium’s health and safety certificate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling one adult and one U18 ticket v Chelsea in the FA Cup at face value (£38).  Good seats in SK1.  They are e-tickets so you'd need access to a printer. 

 

EDIT: NOW SOLD to L1neker08, thanks

Edited by Winchesterfox
Now sold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would appreciate a weather/road/snow report in the morning from Leicester based members for us travelling up. I was going to add, no silly comments please, but this is FT, so no hope there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Would appreciate a weather/road/snow report in the morning from Leicester based members for us travelling up. I was going to add, no silly comments please, but this is FT, so no hope there.

I'm a couple of miles from the KP, and it's not too bad at all. Everywhere has a light covering, and it has frozen, but it's not snowing atm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Would appreciate a weather/road/snow report in the morning from Leicester based members for us travelling up. I was going to add, no silly comments please, but this is FT, so no hope there.

It’s fine, a thin layer of snow which has frozen over. Haven’t been out on the roads yet but the main ones should be ok.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melton has quite deep snow, which has frozen over night.  Snowing again now.  I can't get the car out at the minute so hoping for it to clear or will look at other options of getting to the match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Melton has quite deep snow, which has frozen over night.  Snowing again now.  I can't get the car out at the minute so hoping for it to clear or will look at other options of getting to the match. 

Arrive in style.

F4CD27FE-4338-4903-A366-36ABFD2F7382.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snow no too good here in Nuneaton transport going to be interested, in some ways I'm hoping the game to be off! Derby have just called there game off on safety grounds for their supporters?

Edited by Leicesterpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Snow no too good here in Nuneaton transport going to be interested, in some ways I'm hoping the game to be off! Derby have just called there game off on safety grounds for their supporters?

Derby has been called off.

 

I've just replied to Jim on twitter for conditions around the ground etc. I get the train down and there's no cancellations from EMT at the minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a mile away from the ground and the roads are clear, no reason for the game to be called off 

 

edited 

 

 

 

Edited by jammie82uk
Added information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Derby has been called off.

 

I've just replied to Jim on twitter for conditions around the ground etc. I get the train down and there's no cancellations from EMT at the minute.

Convenient that they have a lot of injuries.

 

On Friday, Rowett said: “We only have 10 senior players training this morning, but it’s times like this where, as a manager, you have to earn your corn.

“It was the same last week, I felt we did enough to win. Now, we have less players, so I’m going to have to find a similar solution against a very good Cardiff team, but we’re confident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For people trying to get rid of tickets, Snow melting here in Leicester, so if it’s safe to get to Leicester it’ll be fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×