Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

Just now, chapero82 said:

Mahrez is doing a good job at dropping his price down 

Again, getting a hard time, he's got noone to pass to and is the only one finding space and trying to make things happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

The pen they scored from, was partly his fault in the lead up to it... Makes me nervous

Nah, fuchs if you want to blame anyone other than albrighton, but really marc has put in a terrible performance 

no no no not good enough to many terrible team selections no effort in the play they would rather play it back.

probably the worse I have seen us play in the last 5 games since us nearly getting relegated.

NP would get more out of this lot of over priced wage stealers absolutely shocking.

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Passing is fine when it’s fast and incisive, we just pass it around clocking up a high  possession  percentage and we know what a useless stat that is.

I don't believe we have the players for the incisive bit, we are too clumsy and make too many mistakes

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Why on earth did we send out Slim AND Leo?

FFS there’s no plan b!

It shouldn't be difficult to execute a plan A when at home against Bournemouth tbf

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Passing is fine when it’s fast and incisive, we just pass it around clocking up a high  possession  percentage and we know what a useless stat that is.

Reminds me of England, we are not a team for that crap!!! Attack attack attack 

I said we were going down a couple of weeks ago (sarcastically, obviously), but people dreaming of Europe seemed to have not watched the games of late... we have looked dodgy at the back for 6-7 games and have been offering little going forward. Not an expert, but I don't think that is a good recipe for winning football matches

• Like 1

what the heck are we doing here? This place is turning into a gift shop and we are so weak in an attacking sense. No promise, no positive play, we are powder puff. Jeez sake get them off and sort it out man

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I don't believe we have the players for the incisive bit, we are too clumsy and make too many mistakes

3 minutes ago, Messi said:

If anyone could PM a link to a stream would be appreciated ??

That's akin to me asking if somebody would kindly donate their syphilis to me.

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

3 in the middle is doggo.

Vardy needs a striker partner next to him

3 in the middle only works when you have a creative ball playing attacking midfielder, at the moment we don't have one unless you count riyad as that player