Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

I'm just trying to think who I'd start next time out and I can't, the squad is so imbalanced, especially without Amartey and Okazaki. The amount we've spent on strikers and we've not brought anyone in who can play off Vardy is just crazy.

I think I'd go back to what we're good at.

Schmeichel

Simpson Dragovic Morgan Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi Silva Chilwell

Iheanacho Vardy

The only other thing I'd be interested in having a look at is Vardy wide right to see if it freshens him up a bit.

Guest seanfox778

What is wrong with us at the minute? Why is there no desire? Surely they must get some sort of buzz playing a Premier League match. 

12 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

The craziest thing to me is that our tactics seem to be get it out wide and cross it in. There is no one in the box though. We need two up top, not just for crosses but to help Vardy out. He’s been on his own yet again. 

I've long thought this. Our game is based on crosses yet we sold our tall strikers and play one of the league's best at running in behind. We need quick one touch football and tus off the ball to play our way into the box.

Not a great half, we need to improve but why must everyone exaggerate how bad we are, what does it achieve?  The commentators are the same with their "lots of spurned chances by Bournemouth" rubbish.  I know lots of people prefer to rely on gut feelings, pre-held beliefs and what their mate Baz says but, statistically, we have had more possession, more shots in total and the same shots on target.  Like I said, we were pretty poor and we need to improve but we are nowhere near as bad as people are saying.  I know some people think I am just overly positive but really, I wish some people would say "we were pretty bad, x, y and z could be improved with "insert possible suggestion here and blah blah blah" but nope, we are the worst team ever, Puel is useless as Silva is a cvnt.  X

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Well that was utter shit, they could be 3 up. The only one out there that looks like a player is N'Didi. At least now we know now why Silva wasn't getting a start, very ordinary. Albrighton is having a bit of a mare.

Completely agree regards Silva.  The 10 minute cameo on his debut was decent but that aside, he’s been very disappointing.  If King had put the performances in Silva had, nobody would be defending him.

Just now, Captain... said:

I fvcking hate Bournemouth, every game we play against them since they got promoted we play like crap against them.

Puel sort them out.

Agree about Bournemouth. Sick of it. Can't stand the thought of that smug git Howe crowing in the after match interview if they hold on. 

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

100% this would have been a different game had Dan not got injured and if Shinji was playing. 

Ifs buts and maybes. The facts are we are boring and predictable and the team selection is woeful again. We shouldn't have to rely on shinji or Amartey to comfortably win this game with the squad of players Puel has at his disposal. But he isn't picking the right players or playing them the right way. Basically we are rubbish! 

1 minute ago, FIF said:

passing was poor. Crossing like last week a disaster and the shooting is so weak. No names but it's the same as last weak.

The change of formation really hurt us. Morgan isn't a mid of 3 and Fuchs isn't a CB. Drago, Huth , Maguire are the 3 there. Slow back line is hurting. Albrighton has had a bad game.

James probably our only decent performer so far.

????? He is Mr invisible.

Just waiting now for the Puel out post, the should he stay or go poll and the open letter. Meanwhile I just hope that someone puts a rocket up their arses and they come out and show what they are capable of. 

I really hate how reactionary these threads get, they become unbearable. It was not a good first half, but talk of Puel getting sacked when we are 8th is unbelievable. We were good before Amartey got injured, he can't legislate for injuries.

• Like 3

Guest ttfn

Albrighton is in one of those phases where he shows absolutely no quality on the ball whatsoever. He looks like a particularly fit Sunday league player at the moment.

James might as well not be there. Forever a second late to where he needs to be and the only thing he’s doing in possession is making 40 yard backpasses.

Complete car crash, what the hells going on, no one seems to have a clue what they really meant to be doing, to me puel is only one to blame for this, as he has a style of play that team isnt comfortable with, way things changed so quickly its going to be a depressing end to season and no point in Puel staying, its all started so well, but sadly it quickly going sour, how can anyone be impressed with way its all going at the moment 

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

We need a manager who can inspire and get a flame lit under these guys arses. We have enough talent to be top 7. Sure we need more pieces but these guys just dont look motivated enough

We are top 8.