Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, shade said:

I’m usually level headed, but we’re awful at the moment. wrong tactics, wrong selection, wrong formations. mahrez can’t play floating/in the hole, we need a second striker with vardy, crosses don’t work for us, james and albrighton are nowhere near good enough any more, 4231 doesn’t work, slow possession isn’t working for us, the list goes on mate.

Thank you for actually being reasonable.  X

The three at the back with Morgan is killing us. We nose dived as soon as we changed formation. Bringing Chilwell on was a bad idea and I'd like to see Albrighton off for Diabate. Switch back to a back four. 

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Bore off 

23 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

fck off.

14 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

Was that when you started supporting us,  was it? 

5 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Jeez what an absolute prat you are. Go and support anyone you like - you are not needed here with that attitude!!! 

maybe you guys check definition of sarcasm before you post something stupid

Not good at all. Amartey injury hasnt helped but surely there's more to us than this.

Hard to pick out anyone having a good game.

Be worth getting Diabate on soon. We need a win very soon. Lose this and West Brom next week and we could be in a bit of bother.

Just now, tsintskaro said:

maybe you guys check definition of sarcasm before you post something stupid

youre posting the stupidity here. You only started supporting City when we were closing in on the Championship. Glory hunter if there ever was one!

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Someone who thinks that relegation is a serious possibility from 8th and 9 points clear with 9 to go (as things stand) is an idiot, yes. Relegation battle is brighton downwards, not those a point per game clear.

Yeah, you might have noticed i have been critical as well, difference is I've not lept to "fold the club, we'll be going down" off the back of a couple of frustrating results.

Simple facts are we're not in a relegation battle, seasons going to peter out with us midtable, it's been poor to watch past couple of games but the sky is not falling in, and acting like it makes it seem like you have more fingers than brain cells.

You like making personal insults I see. Are they necessary? I suspect I have as many brain cells as you. Did I say the sky was falling in or fold the club? You are a doctor of hyperbole? The fact is we are playing really poorly and it is difficult to see things changing at the moment which is worrying and I think could pull us into a dogfight. You disagree. Fine.