Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The moaners and "Puel out" merchants do my head in.

It wasn't terrible before Amartey went off and we spent a couple of minutes being flustered, and then Marc had a brain fart.

If you think this is terrible, you weren't a City supporter from the early 2000s to 2008.

We can still have these.

What happened to Foxes Never Quit?

Shame on those booing the side, draining their confidence and calling for Puel to go.

Totally agree on the moaning and I have definitely seen way worse. 

Their goal and chances came immediately after Amartey was injured and we lost our shape. No legislating for Albrighton’s clumsy challenge, could have happened anytime. 

I’m more, I think frustrated, is the right word, that we isolate Vardy so much.  I think we are progressing under Puel, just this one small part we need to lock down. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The moaners and "Puel out" merchants do my head in.

It wasn't terrible before Amartey went off and we spent a couple of minutes being flustered, and then Marc had a brain fart.

If you think this is terrible, you weren't a City supporter from the early 2000s to 2008.

We can still have these.

What happened to Foxes Never Quit?

Shame on those booing the side, draining their confidence and calling for Puel to go.

I like to think we have moved on in the last 10 years!!! Our last 12 games we have been pretty poor, I think we are better then this we have every right to moan, 

• Like 1

I never criticize a manager on FT but I am struggling now with what is going on.  We are 0-1 down and have two left backs on the field.  Changes please

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

How can people defend Puel? He’s taking us backwards! Just like he did with Southampton!

Remember me where we were before he took the team and how Southampton are doing right now. Thought so.

• Like 1

Just now, Gerbold said:

A significant part  of the team are looking apathetic - looking at each other when mistakes happen - bad sign. 

This is the most worrisome thing for me. 

I think the team is struggling to understand how Puel wants them to play and are getting frustrated by it. 

If we refuse to field actual attacking players, all we will get is Riyad being triple-teamed OVER AND FUCHING OVER AGAIN. Wake up Claude. You've gone from a personnel problem the last two weeks to BOTH personnel and tactics issues today.

12 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Someone who thinks that relegation is a serious possibility from 8th and 9 points clear with 9 to go (as things stand) is an idiot, yes. Relegation battle is brighton downwards, not those a point per game clear.

Yeah, you might have noticed i have been critical as well, difference is I've not lept to "fold the club, we'll be going down" off the back of a couple of frustrating results.

Simple facts are we're not in a relegation battle, seasons going to peter out with us midtable, it's been poor to watch past couple of games but the sky is not falling in, and acting like it makes it seem like you have more fingers than brain cells.

Questionable. Sure most of our fans only have an average of about 5 fingers in total. 

Close call Vs brain cells.

• Haha 2