Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

Just now, jumbo747 said:

The moaners and "Puel out" merchants do my head in. - fair enough - jog on mate.

It wasn't terrible before Amartey went off and we spent a couple of minutes being flustered, and then Marc had a brain fart. - you must have stopped watching after that then

If you think this is terrible, you weren't a City supporter from the early 2000s to 2008. - since the late 50's mate, but in 10 years or so we should have moved on from mediocre to competent.

We can still have these. - not playing like this.

What happened to Foxes Never Quit?  - why ask the fans ? Ask the players and the Manager.

Shame on those booing the side, draining their confidence and calling for Puel to go. - you pays your money . . . btw Andy King just scored for Swansea.

Wow.

You appear quite heavily invested in your anger.

We disagree.

And "jog on" isn't a coherent argument.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Silva has been poor. 

Yeah. First start since forever and living on scraps. You want to give up on him too? He needs to play more. There is a lot of quality he just needs time to adjust.

• Like 2

Starting to lose my patience with puels subs. 

Iheanacho on fine. But why the **** is Silva going off over James? 

What is it with us signing managers that persist with the same shit players no matter how ****ing bang average they are. 

Silva has had a pretty poor game but atleast he's proven a better player. James is a proven championship player who's done Jack shit yet he's first on the team sheet. 

****ing insane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

I'm all for saying players have an off day but this statement is laughable beyond words 

2 months in and yet to see a decent performance from Silva, he’s been added to my Musa, mendy, slimani book of terrible Rudkin singings 

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

What is it with us signing managers that persist with the same shit players no matter how ****ing bang average they are. 

Silva has had a pretty poor game but atleast he's proven a better player. James is a proven championship player who's done Jack shit yet he's first on the team sheet. 

****ing insane.

Because James is more combative, and Bournemouth are playing quite physically

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Can anyone explain to me why iborra isn’t starting 

He's obviously fell out with puel. It's honestly scandalous. 

We can't get any worse in midfield but we keep a championship player on the pitch over the ex Sevilla captain and European cup winner...

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

****ing insane.

You can't use the word proven about something that hasn't actually been proven just because it suits your argument.